hf1

Pockets for Play Group

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Pockets for Play Group

Postby moonfruit » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Wil and Lottie are going to be going to playgroup in Sept from 9.15 to 11.45. They have asked if we can use pockets and keep it simple. Someone has suggested BG, what do you all think?

I would change them when we got there and before we left, so would need something to last the 2 1/2hrs unless they were dirty.

thanks Lisa x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Pockets for Play Group

Postby Frances » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:20 pm

I'd definitely say BG unless they can undo aplix. My DH finds pockets a challenge, though, and prefers our snap blueberries

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:I'd definitely say BG unless they can undo aplix. My DH finds pockets a challenge, though, and prefers our snap blueberries

They would be fine for Will as he doesn't take his nappy. Lottie is a completely different kettle of fish :-?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:33 pm

we have never tried BG but if poppers were more reliable how about fuzzi's

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Blake goes to nursery one day a week in wonderoos (and we've hade no leaks etc from them), but I haven't got any bum genius so wouldn't know how they compare

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:41 pm

charliesam wrote:we have never tried BG but if poppers were more reliable how about fuzzi's

Fuzzis might be good as they come in nice patterns and colours. I think poppers are the way to go, as I'm sure it won't be long before Will starts removing his nappy as well.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Definitely fuzzis over BG's for me, I can't stand applix. :oops: Although the BG organic AIO with poppers look rather nice too. :wink: I wouldn't recommend using the MF inserts that either come with on heavy wetters though. :-? You might need to invest in some bamboo and hemp inserts and use them instead. Or what about something like pocket bots, they're not as boring. :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:22 pm

I left Iris at a local nursery for a couple of hours while I did a First Aid course recently. I left a stuffed BG for them. At the end of the course, I went to collect Iris and found her in a despicable. Apparently, the BG was too hard to figure out how to use. :shock: :x

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Soupdragon wrote:I left Iris at a local nursery for a couple of hours while I did a First Aid course recently. I left a stuffed BG for them. At the end of the course, I went to collect Iris and found her in a despicable. Apparently, the BG was too hard to figure out how to use. :shock: :x

:shock: :shock:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat