hf1

Pockets for Play Group

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Pockets for Play Group

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Soupdragon wrote:I left Iris at a local nursery for a couple of hours while I did a First Aid course recently. I left a stuffed BG for them. At the end of the course, I went to collect Iris and found her in a despicable. Apparently, the BG was too hard to figure out how to use. :shock: :x

:shock: :evil: It's the closest to a despicable you can get. :roll:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:50 pm

mummytofive wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:I left Iris at a local nursery for a couple of hours while I did a First Aid course recently. I left a stuffed BG for them. At the end of the course, I went to collect Iris and found her in a despicable. Apparently, the BG was too hard to figure out how to use. :shock: :x

:shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock:

I would say fuzzi's as well, they new prints are pretty

My avatar
Kaska
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kaska » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:53 pm

I would keep it simple,aplix.Fuzzis might be to complicate :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:15 pm

I remember ages ago reading a mummy used a permenant marker on the poppers for the fuzzi's for her kids at nursery, that way the staff always knew how to do it up right on the right snap, then it faded over washes and could be remarked or changed.

Depending on the time of day - would you expect them to dirty their nappies (or am I one of the only people who can kind of guess when they are going to come - sometimes!)

How they couldn't figure out a BG :shock:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:01 pm

TBH I have to say, BGs are our more reliable pockets, but these won't last 5 mins on Jak, is we can get them to stay done up, they're TOO SMALL!!!!

I'm not sure how heavier wetters Will and Lottie are, but I know you gave up on pockets because you were having problems, but you may have the same problem!

UD do size aplix pockets, they may be a good idea!

How about using longies an fitteds, surely that's the same to someone else as pocket/despicable and trousers??

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:53 pm

flutterby wrote:TBH I have to say, BGs are our more reliable pockets, but these won't last 5 mins on Jak, is we can get them to stay done up, they're TOO SMALL!!!!

I'm not sure how heavier wetters Will and Lottie are, but I know you gave up on pockets because you were having problems, but you may have the same problem!

How about using longies an fitteds, surely that's the same to someone else as pocket/despicable and trousers??

I think that might be the answer. Going to try and get a couple of pairs of interlock longies for them, as I doubt pockets will work. We use pockets on Ted when he is out and they will last him 2-3 hours, but Lottie leaked out of a boosted Berry Plush in 20 minutes yesterday :-?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:05 pm

mummytofive wrote:
flutterby wrote:TBH I have to say, BGs are our more reliable pockets, but these won't last 5 mins on Jak, is we can get them to stay done up, they're TOO SMALL!!!!

I think that might be the answer. Going to try and get a couple of pairs of interlock longies for them, as I doubt pockets will work. We use pockets on Ted when he is out and they will last him 2-3 hours, but Lottie leaked out of a boosted Berry Plush in 20 minutes yesterday :-?

I nearly said interlock longies, then thought well any longies would do really!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat