hf1

Should I get?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Should I get?

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 pm

I am umming and arhing over buying a flutterby night :oops: I don't need any new nappies, but think I would love to try one, hoping it would work for the heavy wetter I have (but it probably wouldn't matter if it didn't as it could be a day nappy / after swim nappy) So how many layers do they have?

If I did get one, then on my wish list, which I also don't need, but would love is a flutterby died wool beehinds wrap if that is possible.

I haven't bought anything for ages and thinking that it would probably be the last fluffy purchase ever! (maybe apart from 3 new balls of wool that I have my eye on, once I have knitted the current and next pair of longies)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Should I get?

Postby tanya » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Definitely. As most people on here have seen, I've been having a terrible time finding a nappy absorbant enough for Bella at night.

I've now got 2 of these and they are brilliant :)

Now, you didn't honestly expect anyone to say no, did you? :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Perhaps I didn't expect anyone to say no :wink:

See I am not in the fairy either, so it could be like my own fairy!

Do they take long to dry?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:17 pm

definetly :mrgreen:

i haven't got mine yet but it will make me feel a bit better about what i have just bought :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:19 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:Perhaps I didn't expect anyone to say no :wink:

See I am not in the fairy either, so it could be like my own fairy!

Do they take long to dry?

Ermmmm, pass. We always tumble ours :oops:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Definitely get one. I love mine. I think there's about 12 layers altogether, there's the main body of the nappy, a trifold booster and a 2 layer rectangular booster. No idea how long they take to dry but two are in the wash now so will let you know. :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Go on Annette, we don't have a night one yet but I love the 2 day nappies we have they are fantastic and so pretty. If you REALLY don't need any more nappies what about a treat for yourself, some smellies or something from Jan perhaps? xx

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:05 pm

I could always use another night nappy - right now we are having issues drying as 1 of the dehumidifers has broken down so even the most basic of nappies are taking up to 3 to 4 days to dry, until the sun comes out!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Louise wrote:Definitely get one. I love mine. I think there's about 12 layers altogether, there's the main body of the nappy, a trifold booster and a 2 layer rectangular booster. No idea how long they take to dry but two are in the wash now so will let you know. :wink:

Trying to work it out, as I changed it, I think it's 12, yes it's 12!

I can't imagine it taking a massive amount to dry as the most there is in 1 part is 3 layers, but I can't say for certain, Jaks was different

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat