hf1

whooops!!

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

whooops!!

Postby Lora1984 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:05 pm

well, my addictions well and truly back, just dont tell dh how much iv spent this last few days or im for it!! lol so far im waiting on a weenotions one size, 2 bedbugs, 2 blueberrys and i couldnt resist a pair of longies i saw, and i need a d'lish to try, someone stop me!!! going to have to find more stuff for ebay to fund all the purchases methinks!!! lol

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: whooops!!

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Lora1984 wrote:well, my addictions well and truly back, just dont tell dh how much iv spent this last few days or im for it!! lol so far im waiting on a weenotions one size, 2 bedbugs, 2 blueberrys and i couldnt resist a pair of longies i saw, and i need a d'lish to try, someone stop me!!! going to have to find more stuff for ebay to fund all the purchases methinks!!! lol

:giggle: Same here. I've bought a Sweetiebums and a WN AI2 and paid Bonnie for my last HL seasonal surprises slot. Actually that's quite a good week for me. :giggle:

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:15 pm

whats the seasonal surprise slot? do i need one? pmfsl!!! my postie already laughs at me, im gona be even worse xpecting fluffy post! lol its been a while, can u tell???

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:16 pm

this is def the wrong place to ask for help to stop fluffy buying :giggle: :giggle:
Louise do you buy something most weeks, was going to ask what seasonal surprises are as well

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 pm

i had to ask, even at the risk of sounding thick!!! lmao!!!
i would like a HL scene nappy, anyone want to rehome one? lol

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 pm

don't worry Lora, I have asked some really dumb questions here :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Lora1984 wrote:whats the seasonal surprise slot? do i need one? pmfsl!!! my postie already laughs at me, im gona be even worse xpecting fluffy post! lol its been a while, can u tell???

:giggle: Basically every season so 4 times a year you pay Bonnie $50 and fill out a questionnaire with your LOs sizes and your likes and dislikes. She then sends you a surprise. :D My first was 2 AI2s, the second an embroidered T and some BV trousers and the third was a dreamscape and some BV wipes. This is the last one so I guess she'll be putting up some more seasonal surprises slots soon.

Kirstyh wrote:this is def the wrong place to ask for help to stop fluffy buying :giggle: :giggle:
Louise do you buy something most weeks, was going to ask what seasonal surprises are as well

Yep, I do buy something fluffy most weeks. :oops:

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:24 pm

oooooo i like the idea of that, i defo want a dreamscape, hmmm needs must!! lol

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Right stop tempting me girls, we are skint at the mo and all these nappies sound lush. :cry:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat