Saturday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Saturday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:00 pm

After a whole day in wool :yahoo:

Lottie is wearing a heavily boosted stuffie, woollywraps raspberry ripple soaker and cat pjs, Will is wearing a cars NN, yellow and purple soaker and blue cars sleepsuit and Ted is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie, yellow and purple soaker and cut4cloth sleepsuit. Will and Lottie are asleep already :shock: Ted is still awake and wants me to feed him again :-?

Imogen is wearing cupcake pj's and Luke is wearing Spiderman pj's. They are also asleep :-? :shock: :shock:

I thought it was my birthday last week :hohoho:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Saturday Night Bums

Postby charliesam » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:01 pm

sam is in ud nn with babylong leg shorties :mrgreen: which are looking a little small :x

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Harriet is wearing a HH pocket with Roary the Racing car pj's on top. Couldn't bear another night in sposies so hoping the calamine lotion doesn't stain her nappy :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Katie is in a boosted bedbug with Pixie Knits bloomers over the top as all her interlock soakers are lanolising and her FF nights were all still on the washing line when I put her to bed. :(

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Gracie is in an extra boosted standard minki with her upsy daisy pj's xx

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Ben has gone to bed in an orange boosted qf, and his XL ladybird longies - got a photo!

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:35 pm

well Ryders in a sandys with a fleece topped bamboo booster and a red couche cover, and a stripey knitted sleepsuit, Logans in an orange fuzzi and Ayeshas in a pink fuzzi.xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:59 pm

Isabelle is in a puddlepants weedie with her motherknit longies over the top and a hello kitty PJ top...
Need to go shopping for new PJs too as hers are all on the small side now!

Grace is currently in a strawberry print WNNL with matching strawberry print WN wrap over the top as she wee'd while I was putting her WNSS pocket on and it all ran off and out the side so I had to choose another nappy :evil: :evil:
I'll be changing her into a bamboo baby beehind in about an hour or so probably with a WN wrap over the top but I might try wool again... (But she keeps pooing out the side of the nappy in the morning so might not...)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I'll be changing her into a bamboo baby beehind in about an hour or so probably with a WN wrap over the top but I might try wool again... (But she keeps pooing out the side of the nappy in the morning so might not...)

Summer kept doing that, so her woollies were washed very regularly, it meant by the time she stopped pooing out the side of her nappies her longies were totally bombproof, silver lining :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat