Night nappies for a Newborn - Please help

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Night nappies for a Newborn - Please help

Postby moonfruit » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi

My niece is staying with my unexpectantly this evening. She is only 1 week old. I have put her in a folded over MEOS with a booster and one of Ted's medium rikki (which is huge). What can I use for the night change. I have a couple of size one wraps somewhere but sold all of my size 1 nappies as Ted was so big. Do you think a nippa'd size 2 bamboozle would be ok?

thanks Lisa x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Night nappies for a Newborn - Please help

Postby flutterby » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 pm

bamboozle would work, you got any OS pockets, BGs and BBOS work well, bamboo baby beehinds??? I have your size 1 LLs :giggle: :giggle: no one wants to buy them, I'd send them back but they wouldn't get there in time!

Hope you find something, if you don't stick a few boosters into a SZ 1 wrap like a prefold :wink:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:48 pm

I found that I could get a surprisingly good fit on Iris as a newborn with some of the BTP nappies (Baby Beehinds, Swaddlebees, BG). Although I did prefer two parters, as they deal with runny explosions much better than pockets. In emergencies, I did something like Hanna suggested - quite effective.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm

I was thinking about digging out the little ewe terry squares I used for Ted in the early days.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Terry squares sound like a good idea if you can find the size 1 wraps.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat