hf1

AI2's ?

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

AI2's ?

Postby clairelana » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:47 am

This might sound stupid bit I've only ever used pockets and fitteds.
Is the outer of the AI2 like a wrap? Could it be used all day by just changing the inserts?

I'm thinking about getting one of the WN ones :giggle:
I might wait for the wool though.
Then again if the outer can be used all day, I might treat us to a nice one, with embroidery and lots of inserts. :roll:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: AI2's ?

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 am

I have a couple it itti's and if the inserts are just wet I will pop a new set in, have never used more than 2 though. I want to try a WN one as well. x

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:34 am

Just read WN site. It says you can use them over through the day as long as they are clean and dry.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:51 am

clairelana wrote:Just read WN site. It says you can use them over through the day as long as they are clean and dry.

yeah itti's are the same, think it is just personal preference and an excuse to have more than one!!! :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:20 am

If Summer poos in an itti it's a total mess, the one thing I don't like about them, as there are 3 parts to get it off, and she always gets it on all of them, and lately she's been pooing a couple of times a day, I've never managed to just change an insert :( but if you used a flushable liner and had spare snap ins that might work ....

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:28 am

I only manage to change the itti inserts if they are just wet, but hardly ever bother. I just use a whole clean nappy. The extra inserts are really handy though as they take a day or so to dry. The wraps dry very soon from coming out the machine, so I put the spare inserts in and use them while the others are drying. I only use the trifold and a fleece liner - having both inserts causes me poop leaks - as I don't think the nappies are 'deep' enough for them. Does anyone else think that? :-?

I can't wait for the wool ones at WN. It could be wishful thinking but ideally I would love an orange and an aqua one! :giggle: How amny spare inserts are people planning to but per nappy? and which type of inserts? :wink:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat