hf1

Current 'in use' stash for non Nappy Fairy people ;)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Current 'in use' stash for non Nappy Fairy people ;)

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:54 pm

I don't really know the whole extend of it!

Days
Swaddlebees OVOS x 3
cotton quick flips (about 5)
bamboo and cotton quick flip, 1 cars, 1 nemo, 1 green
WNNL ladybirds
Little lambs - lots (all dyed)
MEOS - lots (all dyed)
ellas house hemp

Pockets and g diapers not in use at the mo

nights
3 cotton quick flips (original higher rise / bigger tabs)
2 babeco OVOS with babeco nighttime inserts

other nights 1 bambeasy, 1 bambeasy, 2 large cotton quick flips, 1 harmony (haven't seen for a while MIA!)

Thinking I might not need anymore nappies even a ff night :cry:

Oh, longies for nights and 2 x beehinds wool for days

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:57 pm

ooh..lovely, I was feeling a bit left out with all the nappy fairy posts, I just don't seem to have the time to get more trees. I don't know how you all do it, I am in awe !

Anyway, our 'in use' stash:

Pockets for day
2x WNOS
3 x WNSS
1x GK anytime
2 x GK funtimes
1 x GK minkytime
3 x BBOS minkee
1x BBOS deluxe
1 x BBSS
2 x Itti' Bittis
2 x LHC

If I'm really desperate..... :oops:
1x jamtots berryplush
1 x swaddlebees sized pocket
2 x totsbots pockets

Fitteds for night
4 x Bumhuggers
1 x Swaddlebees OVOS dyed by Hanna
1 x BBH
1 x Bedbug

Covers
1 x couche cover
2x pixie knits soakers

Is that too much? Sorry, I know you can't really ever have too much but....is it?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:59 pm

too much :-? :-? :-? :-?

Have you seen some of the stashes on the NF list??

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Crikey Steph, you have hardly any nappies! You must be washing all the time.

My stash has been redone somewhat over the last few weeks, to mainly pockets as they dry so quickly. dd is weeing much more and I was running out of nappies whilst waiting for them to dry.

12 x Ecobubs - the main nappy now for reliability. I use them for night nappies boosted with an extra pd (thanks Hanna!), and for day nappies when we're going to be out for a while and for naps. I'm really hoping that dd will fit in the medium for a good few months yet, I tried her in the large and there was daylight in the legholes on the tightest setting.
6 x Daisy print Fuzzies - gorgeously cute nappies, though they don't always survive 2hr naps without leaking (due to Blythe sleeping on her hands and knees and being between popper sizes on the thighs).
2 x Bumgenius V3 pockets - reliable changing bag nappies, but Blythe undoes the velcro if I don't put something on top of them smartish. I do like them though, they seem to have come into their own now that she's a bit bigger.
1 x bamboo Sandys - really reliable, pretty in a simple way and easy. I love this under wool.
1 x pink bamboo baby beehind - as above really.

4 x modern baby pop-in - will be selling these as they are leaving marks at the moment, and take too long to dry, Shame really, as they seemed pretty much bomb-proof. It's just annoying to wait for 36hrs for them to dry, then to have them leave little marks on dd.

4 x bamboo fitted (Little Lamb and Lollipop) - these are being passed onto a friend as they don't make me happy any more.

2 x woollywraps and 1x preloved shorties from here - all gorgeous and in regular use
3 x thirsties wraps - lovely and reliable, not quite so good over Sandys or bbh though, and I do love my wool.
1 x wacky wrap - a bit big at the moment, but I think we'll use this more in the summer.

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:06 pm

flutterby wrote:too much :-? :-? :-? :-?

OMG, I have now! :hohoho:

Hannah :shock: :shock: at your stash! (and others)

I feel embarrassed at my meagre collection. I must shop :wine: :wine:

i expect most of yours is for research purposes :wink: :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 pm

rachyrach wrote:

I posted your longies today, 1st class, should be with you tomorrow!

I think people should remember that I have 2 in cloth here, :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:14 pm

afterglow wrote:Crikey Steph, you have hardly any nappies! You must be washing all the time.

Well she doesn't need changing that often :oops: She sleeps for 2x3-4hrs during the day and we don't change her overnight (she poo's in the morning) so altho' we're washing more frequently than I did with Isabelle it's still with a washing machine load full! Although that does include Isabelle's night nappies which take up a lot of room!! I would say one of her night nappies is possibly as much as 4 of Grace's nappies! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Well I tried it and the FF fits!! It's lovely!
Legs setting seems to be either too tight or a little loose but in a week or so that'll all change - plenty of growing room and I thought the rise looked huge compared with her other nappies but it's ok :mrgreen:
So HURRAY!
And erm I didn't want to take it off her after putting on - but I haven't pre-washed it yet... So I've boosted it with a large PD bamboo and hope it lasts the night... :oops: :-?
She's got a big weeble bum now! :giggle:

Need to go and try more of my non-NB sized nappies now I think but I don't seem to have the time when it comes to nappy change time as Grace is usually yelling at me for :bf: ... :crossbaby:

I did take a piccie of her wearing the FF but she's not a happy baby so might not upload it - will see...

flutterby wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:
flutterby wrote:Just realised how few nappies you are using, can't believe you are coping with them on a NB!!! I have some XS fuzzis you could borrow till the bigger nappies fit if it's any help?
That's a very generous offer - I'm not getting on very well with pockets at the moment but have only tried MinnieO's (fab fit but diddy so have to be careful not to over stuff) and WNSSs (did try BG and WNOS but got HUGE leg gape) but wouldn't do any harm to try them... :)
I won't be using them anytime soon, but can't bare to let them go, think I have your address on the shop, will pop them in the post tomorrow,trying to think if I have anything else, but I don't think I did .......

LMK how you get on with the FF, if it's ok I'll send my small too :wink:
Oooh yay!

rachyrach wrote:I feel embarrassed at my meagre collection. I must shop :wine: :wine:
:hohoho: :hohoho: :wine:

I need to get on with selling the nappies that Grace out-wees and the ones I don't like...

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 pm

flutterby wrote:
rachyrach wrote:

I posted your longies today, 1st class, should be with you tomorrow!

I think people should remember that I have 2 in cloth here, :giggle: :giggle:

You're absolutely right...2 in cloth completely justifies it :giggle:

The longies will add to my collection.....and the BBSS that I am sending you tomorrow will add to yours even more. But as you have 2 in cloth..... :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Well I tried it and the FF fits!! It's lovely!
Legs setting seems to be either too tight or a little loose but in a week or so that'll all change - plenty of growing room and I thought the rise looked huge compared with her other nappies but it's ok :mrgreen:
So HURRAY!
And erm I didn't want to take it off her after putting on - but I haven't pre-washed it yet... So I've boosted it with a large PD bamboo and hope it lasts the night... :oops: :-?
She's got a big weeble bum now! :giggle:

I've washed all the fabric at least twice :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat