Just wondering

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Just wondering

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Need to know this secret, you have to share now you mentioned it :giggle:
I s :giggle: sometimes stuff and faten my nappies but not always, I really need to buy more inserts etc so I can have them all ready, as for doing up the snaps - I don't always do it as I worry about too much use iykwim!!!!! :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Well this had been bothering me for a long time, you know how Jan always has the girls in the same nappies, so I HAD to ask her at the meet, what did I ask I hear you calling

Well....

I asked her if she changes both of the girls even if only one of them poos 5 mins after having their nappy on (yes I think about weird things) and she does, what a total loon :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Luv ya Jan :D

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 am

flutterby wrote:Do you do up your nappies when sorting them, I always stuff/boost my nappies then do them up before putting them away, this is obviously really pointless unless it's holding the booster in, and such a waste of time as you have to undo it again, so just wondered, am I alone in being a time wasting weirdo??

I used to do up all of Harriets nappies and all of Trevors nappies are done up too. They just aren't ready somehow if they're not fastened up :oops: :oops:

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:29 am

I always do mine up. For some unknown reason I also make sure I use the poppers I need for Anna :giggle:

I find it theraputic

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:07 am

If im organised I put them altogether, boosters, liners and all, and stack them up somewhere they can be admired for a while. I havent done that in ages though, coz the "nappy room" (where they dry, get sorted and live all over the place) is a complete mess and it doesnt feel as satisfactory then! also, im lazy :lol:

if i dont do it though, DP just has no idea what to do with the piles of nappy stuff and reaches for a disposable instead of risking a cloth nappy change :roll: :evil:

Gayle xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:50 am

Yep, I do one popper up to keep them nice and neat - otherwise they wouldn't fit in the drawer :wink:

However, I do put away odd socks and then marry it up with it's partner once that one is washed - the rest of you are weird :hohoho:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:03 am

Yep, I put them all together - DH can't work out which bits go with which nappies - and then do up one popper on each side to keep it folded.

My avatar
plollyblob
Clothie
Clothie

Postby plollyblob » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Why have I never thought of this!!!! Have only recently started using pockets, and have a basket full of pockets and a basket full of inserts.

I'm forever looking for the righ tinsert for the right pocket at nappy change time!!!! How inconvienient is that! lol

Thanks ladies, once little man is in bed tonight I am goin gto match inserts to pockets and marry them up :)

xxx

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:03 pm

tanya2007 wrote:Yep, I put them all together - DH can't work out which bits go with which nappies - and then do up one popper on each side to keep it folded.

Patrick can't. He can work out what's a pocket, what's a fitted, and that fitteds need wraps (and he can identify those, too), but getting him to stuff nappies is a step too far. He just looks bewildered, moans that there are too many choices and huffs off muttering about how great BG are. :roll: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat