Just wondering

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Just wondering

Postby tanya » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Soupdragon wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:Yep, I put them all together - DH can't work out which bits go with which nappies - and then do up one popper on each side to keep it folded.

Patrick can't. He can work out what's a pocket, what's a fitted, and that fitteds need wraps (and he can identify those, too), but getting him to stuff nappies is a step too far. He just looks bewildered, moans that there are too many choices and huffs off muttering about how great BG are. :roll: :giggle:

To be fair to my DH, I have just changed our entire napy stash again. When we used pockets, he used to suff them all himself. Now we use a multitude of different fitteds, he can't work out which soaker goes with which. Although he does admit they work really well and he's pleased not to have to change nappies every 2 hours.

As I've said before, he's very supportive about all things cloth nappy.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Another loon here. I like to look at them when they are all neat and tidy :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:20 pm

I must just be lazy :giggle:

I use things we got from lakeland to keep socks in matching pairs, from toes, to basket, to machine, to line, back to drawer, unless one breaks very occasionally we don't have to worry about the odd ones! (can't find them on their site right now)

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:22 pm

I stuff all my pockets (most have special inserts that go only with them :oops:) and fold the arms around so they're tidy but definitely could not be arsed to do up poppers :giggle:. I used to fasten my aplix fitteds but the only aplix nappies I have now are BBOSs and I leave them in laundry tab position.

I think after putting on a fitted with no cover the other night (er, on DD that is :giggle:) DH has finally figured out where the pockets are. He did mention that he practically had to get pliers out to undo the velcro on the BBs though!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:31 pm

i stuff them but don't do them up :mrgreen: i do like adriming them and sorting them and i am the untidiest person i know except with my nappies 8-)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:36 pm

I fold, stuff and do up the poppers on all my nappies too. They even have a specific place in my storage ladders and drawers. :oops:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:42 pm

flutterby wrote:Well this had been bothering me for a long time, you know how Jan always has the girls in the same nappies, so I HAD to ask her at the meet, what did I ask I hear you calling

Well....

I asked her if she changes both of the girls even if only one of them poos 5 mins after having their nappy on (yes I think about weird things) and she does, what a total loon :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Luv ya Jan :D

:hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Louise wrote:I fold, stuff and do up the poppers on all my nappies too. They even have a specific place in my storage ladders and drawers. :oops:

Louise, I am not at all surprised, you life is so organised and I like the fact ylou have storage ladder.....s, I have one but it is full now when I first got it I had inserts and boosters in it as well but no room now :wine:
I have just put the dry nappies away, they are all stuffed, right inserts in fitted, poppered up and folded and looking lovely in the storage ladder!!!

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Louise wrote:I fold, stuff and do up the poppers on all my nappies too. They even have a specific place in my storage ladders and drawers. :oops:

mine have a special place as well. I have separate drawers for pockets, night & fitteds & put them in colour order too.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat