hf1

Just wondering

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Just wondering

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Louise wrote:I fold, stuff and do up the poppers on all my nappies too. They even have a specific place in my storage ladders and drawers. :oops:


Me too :oops: :oops:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Just wondering

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm

I have fitteds on one side and pockets on the other, does that count as organised???

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Just wondering

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I have fitteds on one side and pockets on the other, does that count as organised???


Of course :wink:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Just wondering

Postby Frances » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:58 pm

I do stuff and fasten all nappies :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Just wondering

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:01 pm

my friends all think I am nuts and none of them share my nappy fairy excitment and yes I do take them upstairs to show off our nappies :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Just wondering

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I have fitteds on one side and pockets on the other, does that count as organised???


Yes we do this too, well the down stairs one has Summer's pockets on the right ( Jak has no pockets) and Summer's fitteds at the bottom on the left and Jak's fitteds at the top on the left, and all the shared fitteds in the middle on the left

The upstairs on have all the too big, rarely used etc at the bottom both sides, Summer's night nappies and sleepsuits on the left and Jak's night nappies and PJs on the right!

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Just wondering

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 pm

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:I fold, stuff and do up the poppers on all my nappies too. They even have a specific place in my storage ladders and drawers. :oops:


Me too :oops: :oops:


WTS :oops: :oops: :oops:

I also colour code them and the colours have to follow...lights down to darks. Fitted on one side and pockets the other. I have just noticed too that they are in alphabetical order of make...now that wasn't intentional.........I don't think :oops:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Just wondering

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:31 pm

cookiegirl wrote:
flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:I fold, stuff and do up the poppers on all my nappies too. They even have a specific place in my storage ladders and drawers. :oops:


Me too :oops: :oops:


WTS :oops: :oops: :oops:

I also colour code them and the colours have to follow...lights down to darks. Fitted on one side and pockets the other. I have just noticed too that they are in alphabetical order of make...now that wasn't intentional.........I don't think :oops:

:hohoho: :hohoho: Think I heard a :pinocchio: moment there :hohoho:

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Just wondering

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:39 pm

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat