hf1

Just wondering

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Just wondering

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 pm

AAMum wrote:I stuff, line, and fasten all my nappies. They go on DS's nappy shelf in make and colour order. Fitteds are on one side and pockets on the other. Am I really sad? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Nazila x

:giggle: :giggle:

I think we all have mild forms of OCD :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:19 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Look what I started, I think I should rename the thread confession time!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 am

JennyPenny wrote:The storage ladder does look good, I might have to order one. I have something which is along similar lines, but it a cheapy poundland type one which is round and doesn't store anywhere near as many nappies as yours by the looks of things.

There are 15 pockets on each side but I can fit two of Katie's smaller nappies in one pocket so there's around 36 nappies in each ladder.

flutterby wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Look what I started, I think I should rename the thread confession time!

:hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:44 am

flutterby wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Look what I started, I think I should rename the thread confession time!

:hohoho: :hohoho: :oops:

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 am

See, I stuff, line, fold and do up all my nappies, but they just get bunged into the basket (we don't have doors to hang a storage ladder from or I would have bought one by now), and I have a lonely sock basket (named "sock heaven"), but as for the rest of the ocd'ing... HOW DO YOU LOT FIND THE TIME!!!!???????????????????????? :hohoho: :shock: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Sat May 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Anyone know where I can get one of them storage ladders? Been looking for something like that for ages :D The link posted says unavailable :(

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat May 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Think they are really really out of stock as the were out of stock on their amazon store as well

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat May 09, 2009 8:24 pm

AAMum wrote:I stuff, line, and fasten all my nappies. They go on DS's nappy shelf in make and colour order. Fitteds are on one side and pockets on the other. Am I really sad? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mine aren't in colour order... Usually...
I do stack pockets and fitteds and wraps and wipes all seperately on my chest of drawers in the bedroom though...
And yes I do them up too... If only so when DH changes her (yup he is allowed now :oops: :giggle: ) he can just grab one and put it on as he wouldn't have a clue about which bit goes with which nappy, which ones to boost etc nor how to go about stuffing a pocket or what with! I'm sure he'd try and I'm sure she'd be dry but it would be an odd and WRONG combo! :giggle:
I'm quite anal about the right inserts with the right nappies...
Oh and they have to be on the dresser as I need to be able to see all of them to choose - I always spend a few mins (provided she's not screaming the place down) deciding which nappy to put on her next :babyrolleyes: :hohoho:

Joaninha wrote:but as for the rest of the ocd'ing... HOW DO YOU LOT FIND THE TIME!!!!???????????????????????? :hohoho: :shock: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Well stacking them doesn't take long and I don't have floor space in our bedroom for another basket (more than likely Isabelle or DH would mistake it for a dirty clothes basket anyway) :)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat May 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Soupdragon wrote:I sit and stuff/boost them all, fasten them all up, admire them ( :oops: :hohoho: ) and then put them away.

same here :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat