hf1

Catastrophy!!!

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Catastrophy!!!

Postby nicola g » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:40 pm

:gaah: :gaah:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Catastrophy!!!

Postby charliesam » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

i left my ruby bbss at my mums- she couldn't understand what all the fuss was about :drama:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Catastrophy!!!

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:50 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Catastrophy!!!

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Kaska wrote::shock: :hug: :hug: :hug: Maybe it's a sign to buy more :idea: Buy some tonight,if they would be posted tomorrow you will get them on Thursday :giggle:


ahh cunning plan :giggle:

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Catastrophy!!!

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Kaska wrote::shock: :hug: :hug: :hug: Maybe it's a sign to buy more :idea: Buy some tonight,if they would be posted tomorrow you will get them on Thursday :giggle:


ahh cunning plan :giggle:



Ohh maybe I should do that when I visit my pa :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
plollyblob
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Catastrophy!!!

Postby plollyblob » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 pm

LOL Thanks ladies

I have brought some this afternoon :oops:

Well I gotta have at least some haven't I. Matthew shouldn't suffer becasue of silly mummy!!!!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Catastrophy!!!

Postby flutterby » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 pm

plollyblob wrote:LOL Thanks ladies

I have brought some this afternoon :oops:

Well I gotta have at least some haven't I. Matthew shouldn't suffer becasue of silly mummy!!!!!


What a great excuse! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Catastrophy!!!

Postby clairelana » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:20 pm

flutterby wrote:
plollyblob wrote:LOL Thanks ladies

I have brought some this afternoon :oops:

Well I gotta have at least some haven't I. Matthew shouldn't suffer becasue of silly mummy!!!!!


What a great excuse! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:


Thats the best excuse ever.......lol my DH wouldn't go for that at all......lol

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat