Should we sell them all?

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Should we sell them all?

Postby moonfruit » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:13 am

Hi

We'll we're coming up for nearly a week using wool and the occasional pocket full time.

I have loads and loads of pul wraps. Would you sell most and just keep our favourites?

Lisa x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Should we sell them all?

Postby flutterby » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:22 am

I would sell them all unless there is one you really love! maybe a couple for emergencies would be good,

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 am

I seem to recall you have more than 130 wraps? You'd make a fortune! Sell, sell, sell! Then you can buy wool! :wine:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:46 am

keep a couple and sell the rest, I have 3 wraps and use them from time to time. x

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:13 pm

I hardly ever use pul wraps but i have kept 3 bb ones (i could or should sell 1 or 2 as sam undoes them :x ) and one rikki and one wool wrap, i also have 2 fleece and several kiwi which i use in emergencies at night- i wool wet or need to change in the middle of the night

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:14 pm

I'd just keep a couple for emergencies and sell the rest. Just think of all the paypal :wink:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 pm

I think we'll keep our Harmony, minkee shorties and a few WN and motherease for emergencies. But then I could always replace my favourite WN's with pockets. And I love my blueberry wraps but again could replace with BBSS.

Sorry just waffling to myself. I do like the idea of some wraps for long car journeys etc but our harmony and shorties would cover those. :-?

What shall I do?

DO NOT SELL ME ANY MORE WRAPS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PLEASE :giggle: , unless they are wool or fleece or they are from harmony.

Better go and get sorting, but it's hard, very hard. Problem of being a hoarder :mrgreen:

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:44 pm

I'd sell and maybe keep a couple of special or nice ones (or a couple for emergencies. ) I only have 1 PUL wrap now & she's only worn it twice since april last year.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 pm

mummytofive wrote:I think we'll keep our Harmony, minkee shorties and a few WN and motherease for emergencies. But then I could always replace my favourite WN's with pockets. And I love my blueberry wraps but again could replace with BBSS.

Sorry just waffling to myself. I do like the idea of some wraps for long car journeys etc but our harmony and shorties would cover those. :-?

What shall I do?

DO NOT SELL ME ANY MORE WRAPS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PLEASE :giggle: , unless they are wool or fleece or they are from harmony.

Better go and get sorting, but it's hard, very hard. Problem of being a hoarder :mrgreen:

I have some bb wraps i really should sell..... :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: and i know it is hard but think of the paypal and then you can buy more wool and pockets 8-)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat