hf1

Ahhh I almost bought nappies

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Ahhh I almost bought nappies

Postby Rae » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 pm

I can't believe that I was thinking of buying nappies just because they were cheap. The 10 pack of tots bots organic cotton nippa nappies (+ 2 wraps) is down to £22 in TK Maxx. Silly thing is that we potty trained about 5 months ago, so it would have been such a silly purchase.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Ahhh I almost bought nappies

Postby Frances » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:57 pm

:giggle: I know what you mean, I nearly bought some small shorties last week just because they were pretty!

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:58 pm

what a bargain! wish car was working id have made dh take me to see if they had any at ours....

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:04 pm

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: the sign of a true addict

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Wow, at that price you should have bought them :giggle: I actually found myself on the blueberry diaper website this morning - Evie has been pt'd for 6 months so I dont need any :-? then I went onto the swaddlebees outlet and saw their fitteds on offer and found myself wondering what the postage would be for 10 :-? :oops: :lol:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:04 pm

eviesmummy wrote:Wow, at that price you should have bought them :giggle: I actually found myself on the blueberry diaper website this morning - Evie has been pt'd for 6 months so I dont need any :-? then I went onto the swaddlebees outlet and saw their fitteds on offer and found myself wondering what the postage would be for 10 :-? :oops: :lol:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:15 pm

That would have been a bargin, I probably would have bought, but then we are still in nappies :wink:

My avatar
Kaska
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kaska » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:56 pm

:giggle: How good to know that you not alone with you obsession...

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:35 pm

eviesmummy wrote:Wow, at that price you should have bought them :giggle: I actually found myself on the blueberry diaper website this morning - Evie has been pt'd for 6 months so I dont need any :-? then I went onto the swaddlebees outlet and saw their fitteds on offer and found myself wondering what the postage would be for 10 :-? :oops: :lol:

Ooooo could you post a link for the outlet?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat