hf1

15% of at upsy daisy!

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: 15% of at upsy daisy! POSTAGE FIXED!

Postby mythreelittlemice » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:47 pm

I'm so sorry about this - the problem seemed a bit random at first so we had to give free postage to those that were getting ridiculous shipping costs. I am really not sure what the problem is although I will check the rainbow weights obviously!

I am now in the process of setting the postage to a flat rate of £1.50 so feel free to order without any risk of having shipping charges! I thought it had gone a bit quiet on the shop :(

I am already going through the orders we have received and will be refunding any dodge postage costs.

Sorry again!

Fi x

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: 15% of at upsy daisy!

Postby nicola g » Fri May 01, 2009 8:21 am

I didnt get an 15% email :(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri May 01, 2009 8:22 am

nicola g wrote:I didnt get an 15% email :(

I didn't get one either. You don't need an email, all the discounts are already on the site. :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri May 01, 2009 8:23 am

I was just coming to say Amber emailed me last night as she couldn't get on, and that she was trying to fix the shipping glitch, seems you beat me to it Fi :D

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Fri May 01, 2009 4:12 pm

I'm so pleased, I've ordered my first UD - a OS black mineee with silver spider web and purple spider on the back and black minkee inner!

Now I've gotta try and be patient!!! :x

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Sat May 02, 2009 10:13 am

I've ordered my first upsy daisy nappies too! I love real nappy week lol.

I'm trying the night pocket nappy (hope I've sized him correctly he was wriggling loads) with the saturn fleece on the outside. And I just had to have one of the btp pocket nappies in the turquoise retro dots. I feel another nappy need starting for the blue paisley fleece!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat