hf1

15% of at upsy daisy!

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: 15% of at upsy daisy!

Postby pookie3101 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:43 pm

lucylou0417 wrote:The also have a really nice new yummy girly minkee in :babyroll:

Lucxy

Loving that springtime Paisley.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:46 am

Have ordered my very first upsy daisy :wine: btp pocket in springtime dots with pale pink inner. I hope it will be as pretty in real life as it is in my head.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:18 pm

afterglow wrote:Have ordered my very first upsy daisy :wine: btp pocket in springtime dots with pale pink inner. I hope it will be as pretty in real life as it is in my head.

Yay! :wine: Sounds lovely, don't forget to show us pics when it arrives. :wink:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Just a quick question to anyone that's ordered from UD since RNW started - have you found that the shipping is quite expensive? I currently have 7 sanpro pads in my cart, but the cheapest shipping option is £8.52. Does that sound right?! :-?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Soupdragon wrote:Just a quick question to anyone that's ordered from UD since RNW started - have you found that the shipping is quite expensive? I currently have 7 sanpro pads in my cart, but the cheapest shipping option is £8.52. Does that sound right?! :-?

:shock: :shock: Wow that seems very expensive, the most i have ever paid for nappies from UD is £1.50 and that was for for quite a few nappies. I would email them to see :-?

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm

That seems quite high, maybe a software glitch? P&P on my one nappy was £1.75 first class.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 pm

I noticed there was no cheap shipping option for France (usually £1.25 for one nappy), so I just picked the cheapest UK option (which should cover it) and stuck in a comment. Any chance a weird address is specified for shipping? If not, I'd email and check on it, I'm sure they'll sort it out for you. :wink:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:15 pm

I have ordered 3 things (on 3 different orders) from them in the last few days. I hope they don't think i'm nuts :oops:

A large side snap beach scene wrap (custom order), minkee citrus slush wrap and a large night nappy with blue camo inner and blue fish snaps.

The postage all seemed very reasonable.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Soupdragon wrote:Just a quick question to anyone that's ordered from UD since RNW started - have you found that the shipping is quite expensive? I currently have 7 sanpro pads in my cart, but the cheapest shipping option is £8.52. Does that sound right?! :-?

They have the weight set as 300g per pad, so for 7 it would be over 2kilo, so 2nd wouldn't be an option and that's about right for 1st class for that weight!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat