hf1

Night nappies - what do you use?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:18 pm

Used to use happy hempys (until the got a bit too small!!), they fit like the happy heiny pocket nappies and they are a pocket hemp nappy so it takes loads of stuffing! now tend to use fuzzi bunz with extra stuffing and they seem to be working a treat for us overnight!

jan x

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:32 pm

although the bamboo QF is my favourite, my next fav night nappy is the ME OS bamboo. so slim that its worth the boosting it needs between nappy and wrap to get it thru the night!!
i use the nappy, snap in booster and long ellas house hemp with a wool wrap, and a 2nd hemp one or a bamboo if he is likely to wake up for a bottle dyuring the night.
they are so lovely, and fab for during the day too

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:01 pm

One of my favs at the moment are Fuzzi's with 2 hemp inserts and a mf booster. Or a homemade fleece pocket with a terry square folded over and over again it makes her have a ginormous bum and a baby beehind pul wrap surprisingly it works great!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:16 pm

We have a Jiant (fabulous) as you can stuff inside and out, Stacey's (who makes them) dd is a mega wetter so they can hold everything thrown at them. She's on mat leave at the mo though not sure when she's reopening the site.

We don't seem to have a problem with any of our night nappies. I have a happy hempy, 2 minkis and a snugglenap too.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:01 pm

I've tried alls0rts and I m0stly use bimbles stufed with 2 hemp b00sters and a MF cl0th in 4 at the fr0nt.

BUT this is all change n0w as (like Shevi) I L0VE my ME0S bamb00 and have 0rdered 4 m0re (fr0m Ebay, time2change - they are cl0sing d0wn). S0 these will be my staple night nappy I think. I use the snap in liner, with hemp and a MF cl0th f0lded length ways in 3 underneath it. Fleece liner 0n t0p.

I've als0 tried bambeasy, clwt twt bamb00, hemp/terry stuffie (turn inside 0ut t0 dry like Annette :wink: )

Try a ME0S bamb00 - they are fab. Little sl0w drying but then it is bamb00 and they are w0rth the wait :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:48 am

I've got 2 bimbles, a Stuffie, a hemp/terry stuffie and a homemade version of that. These are my normal nappies, I also have a huggle which I hardly use and 2 baby beehind bamboo that I use if I'm run out!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat