hf1

Monday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Monday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Ted is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie, orange and yellow shorties under a cut4cloth sleepsuit, Lottie is wearing a green terry stuffie, loads of hemp and bamboo stuffing and puddlepants longies and William is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie and cashmere blue recycled longies from an American WAHM with double padding in the soaker area.

Luke is wearing blue fleecey pj's and Imogen is still at the dog training class with her grandfather and nanna. she has a better social life than me :-?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Monday Night Bums

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Isabelle is in a gigantastuffed puddlepants weedie wtih motherknit longies over the top
Grace is currently in a boosted WNNL with a very boring white(ish) ME Rikki wrap over the top :(

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:27 pm

sam is in a sposiehe has had terrible dia and has a sore bum, he has already been through his 2 minkis- now rinsing in the :laundry: along with every vest he owns :babyroll: fc it settles soon

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Lili's in her Harmony minkee night nappy and minkee wrap, and a stripey sleepsuit that's a bit too small in the foot :oops:, poor thing.

Ugh, hope Sam's better soon!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Gracie is in her dreamscape, butterfly pj top, pixi knit bloomers
Anna is in jasper conran pj's and kieran is is stripy pj shorts, he never wears a top (thought I would include them tonight)

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Lexi is in a well boosted LL with motherinlaw knit longies. She's not a heavy wetter so this will last her all night.
Hope Sam is better soon.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Ryan was in his dinosaur Minki under his dinosaur PJs but is now nappyless. I may chicken out and put a nappy on when I go to bed though. Katie is in her choc orange FF with matching PK bloomers and orange t-shirt. Amy is wearing her spotty Boden nightie.

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Anna is in a Dreamscape (woodland nights) & WCW longies tonight.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Harriet is wearing a butterfly babybufters with Karen knitted longies and a flowery pj top :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat