hf1

Tuesday Night Bums

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Tuesday Night Bums

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Ryan is in his blue sheep Minki and Katie is in her red/orange/pink FF with luxe soaker over the top.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Tuesday Night Bums

Postby Allie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Harriet is wearing a babybufters with longies knitted by Karen and a flowery pj top :D

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Daniel is in a ffn and debbies fleece soaker :) and missmatched pjs :oops: :giggle:

night night little ones

Lucyx

My avatar
Hughesette
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Hughesette » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Kaiya is in her princess pink pjs,
Darcey is in her blue sheep Minki :wink: her fav one. with an upsy Daisy pj top.
Lela is in WNNN with a pixie knit pink soaker and pink sleep suit.

Having issues with Darcey and her Minki's...she is starting to take them off in the night, then wee's everywhere...but waking me up to tell me :x Think I am going to have to start using Poppered fitted nappies again with wool for her...just means I need to go shopping for more fluff...shame have to wait for some FF ones though :cry:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Will was in his cars NN, then he decided to have a poo :-? , so he is now in a boosted route 66 fluff and stuff, recycled blue longies and matching top, Lottie is wearing an orange swirls NN, pink woollywraps soaker and flowery pj's and Ted is wearing a Paddington NN, blue and red woollywraps longies and white t-shirt.

Luke is wearing Spiderman pj's and Imogen is wearing her cupcake pj's.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:27 pm

sam is in a sposie again :cry: :cry: :cry: i needed to use lots of cream and i didn't want to ruin his nappies :cry: :cry: also he has been through 10 pockets today- 3 fuzzi, 2 wn, 3 funky, 1 neppula and 1 greenkids all steaming in the nappy bin :cry: :cry:

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Anna is in her Girly bugs dramscape & wcw longies

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Gracie is amazingly colour co-ordinated tonight, Hanna dyed Sandys, pixi knit bloomers and pink sparkly ladybird pj top they all match beautifully. Well a girl has to look her best!

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:40 pm

well,Logans in a standard minki, cant think what its stuffed with! he loved having this nappy on tonight so see pics!also wearing power rangers pjs. lol Ayeshas in her new XL fuzzi in bublegum pink, with 2 fuzzi inserts and an ellas house hemp insert too..and bratz pyjamas.Ryders in a purple bedbug with a red couche cover with a monkey on the back and a sleepsuit.x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat