hf1

Am I the only one to plan nappy use?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Am I the only one to plan nappy use?

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:09 am

I was just wondering if I am the only person who thinks about what nappies they are going to put at the top of the pile for use next?

Last week I had a MEOS (inc 2 x bamboo) and bumgenius week (well it was only 2 days of changes)

This week I am planning a dyed little lambs week and have put away all the motherease ones into my red 'onesize' bag. Might get tempted by a pocket or 2 along the way, but its all sorted for 2 parters this week!

I only have 5 weeks of changing 2 lots of nappies, then 1 week of half term where it will prob be only 1 in nappies, then an expected 4 week wait until I get my hands on nappies again :lol: And those bags are already packed for baby, but need to squeeze the new purchases in (micro diddy, diddy and perhaps fluffle) But I can always spend 4 weeks maternity leave sorting, stroking and arranging the collection for the baby :wink:

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:17 am

I don't plan them I'm afraid. They have to be used in strict rotation so they all get used equally. I wouldn't want any to feel left out. Although if I'm going somewhere where someone might possibly see them the cutest ones have to come! :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:34 am

I kind of do, I'll always put my faves on top!! Definitely cute ones for out too - my poor lad has hardly worn a pair of shorts or trousers all summer :oops: :?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:58 am

Tory - you had better weather to go showing off nappies, than over here :lol:

May be its just me who has to think about nappies - however it will prob all change once bump is here to what is dry and ready to go on :lol:

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:10 am

the most 'planning' I do is to have a pile of daddy-friendly nappies in one pile, and everything else in the other.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:19 am

Well I plan for nursery but otherwise not really...

I guess I do have 2-part days and pocket days though...

And if I'm going out I will take her cutest wraps or pockets with me...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:22 am

Nope, I grab what takes my fancy at the time depending on what we are doing, where we are going and who will see them :wink:

I don't really plan for nursery either as I make sure I just send the same ones every day so as not to confuse them!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:03 pm

I plan what nappies we use and what goes with what outfit for when we go out and about but at home I just use whatever takes my fancy at the time :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:31 pm

It must just be me then :oops: :roll:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat