Just had a WeeNotions splurge!!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Just had a WeeNotions splurge!!

Postby gayleygoo » Fri May 01, 2009 8:36 pm

ive gone for a Whimsical wings here

http://www.weenotions.info/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=274&zenid=17fuqqj823l0ikib98jcunmsg3

on pale yellow minkee, but its always so hard to choose a backround colour! and I can't even cope if i start thinking about changing the embroidery colours so i just kept them the same :) I really wanted a patchwork butterfly, or a bunch of mushrooms, and about a dozen others! It all just looks so good :D

And Loiuse, that set is beautiful!

Gayle xx

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri May 01, 2009 8:41 pm

I love the whimsical wings! Decided not to order anything else until after nappy fairy though :(

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri May 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Where did you see that set Louise?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri May 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Where did you see that set Louise?

It will be on the WN site tomorrow morning sometime. :wink:

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Fri May 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Oh yes - I've had my basket ready and poised to check out since the beginning of the week and keep going back to it to change my mind about something or other.

So far, I have narrowed it down to:

1. Med SS in Sorbet with Funky Bug embroidery (but can't decide on colours for it :-? )
2. Med SS in white cuddlesoft with Paisley Butterfly embroidery - keep thinking white is too boring though, but I don'r really have any white nappies and I can get all my fave colours in the embroidery).
3. WNNN with bamboo velour outer (not included in discount, but need more night nappies)

Had originally decided to get the Funky Bug on Rasperries and Cream minkee but just ordered a BBSS in Ruby and I *think* it's the same minkee.

Aaarghhhh!!!! Why is it so hard to choose :x ......somebody tell me what to buy :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri May 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Louise wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Where did you see that set Louise?

It will be on the WN site tomorrow morning sometime. :wink:

That's teasing :giggle:

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 pm

lol! i bought the pirate boy one, and iv got 3 on order, the dragon on blue tie dye, then 2 really fancy ones, i also have 3 sat in my basket lol i bought one preloved but almost new off here aswell. lol i could so easily spend hundreds if i had the funds, and lord help me if i am ever lucky enough to have another dd!!

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Fri May 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Louise wrote:They all sound lovely. I'm waiting for 2 AI2s and a rather expensive triple minkee SS pocket. I really want this now though. :roll:

oooo thats soooo nice, maybe a bit girly for Ryder? i do like it though!!

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sat May 02, 2009 12:07 pm

That set is seriously gorgeous, I am very happy that I don't use fitteds/wool for day use!

I have been in collaboration with Suzanne for about a month for three WN nappies that I managed to finally order at the beginning of this week, I simply can't wait for them to come as there's no way in a million years that anyone else will have them as Suzanne made them to my specific requests and some of the embroideries are a one off - amazing woman that she is! :wine:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat