Nappy Mania

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Nappy Mania

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:41 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering who else had their email today about a new nappies they are going to be stocking ...

We are in the process of testing and evaluating some exciting new nappies which we hope to launch in the not too distant future. One of these is the most amazingly clever birth to potty nappy that I've yet to see...

I wonder what they could be? The suspense is killing me :oops:

Oh and if you didn't get the email there is this special offer

Anyway, to celebrate all this, I thought it was about time to get generous. If you place an order of £50 or more you can get 10% off. Just use the code 10free in the box as you check out. Offer ends at the end of September.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:15 pm

I wonder if it is this one - cottontailnappy.com does look interesting but I am waiting for reviews first and then may be tempted to get a couple for the new bub.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:25 pm

Oh that cottontail one looks interesting :lol:

Could the other options be blueberries?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:33 pm

I wouldn't have said so - although Blueberries are gorgeous looking, I wouldn't describe them as "amazingly clever" afterall they are pretty much the same as BGs.

Also I think Babykind are going to be the only UK distributor of BBs so I would be surprised if anyone else stocks them before them.

Can't wait to find out though.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:52 pm

prob the cottontots ones!

They are available somewhere else but I can't remember where??

Apparently they are indeed very cleverly designed and I have heard good things about them. They don't appeal to me at all though, I don;t know why but I just don't fancy them!

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:14 pm

I think the cotton tail ones are available at Bumfluff. Haven't yet heard from anyone who has tried them and I can't really justify a new nappy, even with no2 on the way. Maybe it will be triplets :lol: :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:48 pm

Charliemum wrote:I think the cotton tail ones are available at Bumfluff. Haven't yet heard from anyone who has tried them and I can't really justify a new nappy, even with no2 on the way. Maybe it will be triplets :lol: :lol:

You actually want triplets :roll: :roll:

Twins IMO are managble, but any more than that I don't think I could cope!

However there was that woman on the news that had 11 month old twins and gave birth to triplets without knowing she was even preg - now think of 5 under 1 in nappies :lol:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:16 pm

oops, meant cottontails not cottontots!!

All I have heard so far is that they are really soft and yummy feeling and with all the pleats opened they dry relatively quickly!

And yes it was Bumfluff that I noticed stocking them!!!

jan x

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:04 pm

i want one

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat