hf1

Free Little Lamb Nappy has arrived with a wrap & liner!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: Free Little Lamb Nappy has arrived with a wrap & liner!

Postby Soupdragon » Mon May 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Ours arrived at the weekend. I got it for DH to use, as he likes simple nappies to change Iris into first thing in a morning when he changes her out of her night nappy. Not sure what to make of it so far. I got a bamboo one and it seems quite bulky for bamboo. The liner seems lovely and soft so far, but not sure how it will feel after a few washes. And the wrap gave Iris a dreadful rash around her tummy after just 30 minutes of wearing it. So we definitely won't be using that again. (If anyone wants a size 2 wrap FFP, let me know!)

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Mon May 11, 2009 1:56 pm

i got the bamboo one as well, and i love how soft and silky it is!! unfortunately, i wasn't thinking straight and ordered a small one :-? so now i will have to get a teeny bum to put it on!!

Gayle xx

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon May 11, 2009 1:58 pm

i got bamboo as well and it doesn't seem bulky, gracie wore the wrap and was fine and she has had rashes from other wraps!!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon May 11, 2009 3:30 pm

We got ours on Saturday and I love how soft an squishy it is! I think it will unsqish over use, but it is the first new fluff we have had in ages. Also loving the unbleached colour right now!

I remember when they only did cotton lambs and had a free offer on it was just the nappy no wrap, so as a brand new user I couldn't use it.

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Mon May 11, 2009 7:13 pm

I got mine today, we got a bamboo one. I love my LL's.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun May 31, 2009 7:12 am

I finally got mine on Friday, a size 2 bamboo, and Jasmine's in it now! It's lovely and squishy and although it's bulkier than some of our fitteds, it's not too bad. Really like it so far, although it took ages to dry yesterday, about 7 hours even in the full sun.

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chezalan » Sun May 31, 2009 3:36 pm

I never ordered one, but have had them before for night on anais....i got bamboo too, there bulky i thought. Mines stayed soft, but im in a soft water area...the wrap gave anais sore legs too. x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat