hf1

Saturday Night Bums

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Saturday Night Bums

Postby charliesam » Sat May 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Lora1984 wrote:Ayeshas in a bubblegum pink fuzzi, and pink hannah montana pjs, Logans in the minki tiger nappy again, as hes decided thats his favourite and keeps roaring like a tiger :giggle: hes wearing his sportacus pjs...
Ryders currently in a swaddlebees ov btp nappy in periwinkle, and mamabless longies, just airing a bedbug for later when ill change him into that. hes a rubbish sleeper so he will get up, in fact its amazing hes in bed asleep now!! we have co slept from birth so he doesnt like the cot... :giggle: clever boy!!

i have co-slept with all mine too :D
if fact i still have sam and charlie :oops: :oops: :oops: in my bed, and on a bad night henry at the bottom too :giggle: i am hoping charlie will deceide soon he is a little big for co-sleeping

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat May 02, 2009 9:25 pm

We co-sleep too. I don't even bother putting Katie in her bed now she goes straight in mine and I get up and come downstairs once she's gone to sleep. :oops: Katie is wearing her choc orange FF nights, orange t-shirt and choc orange PK bloomers, Ryan is wearing his blue sheep Minki under his cars PJs and Amy is wearing her pink spotty nightdress.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sat May 02, 2009 9:27 pm

We co-sleep to. I always have at least 2 children in with me. dh sleeps in the spare room as they wake him and, and most of the time there isn't enough room for him :giggle:

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:27 pm

we often end up with all 3 in, with Ryder is was o try and bond as i really struggled with PND and PTSD after he arrived. we were just thinking about the crib at 6mths and he was diagnosed and tbh at that point i didnt want him away from me for even a moment, we co sleep on hospital and everything, LOgan co slept quite a lot too but Ryders defo been in our bed on a permanent basis much longer and with good reason. hes however getting a little toad and i did buy a new cot for him, so maybe out to use it a little bit, have to say its nice to have some time sat on my own too...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat May 02, 2009 9:32 pm

mummytofive wrote:We co-sleep to. I always have at least 2 children in with me. dh sleeps in the spare room as they wake him and, and most of the time there isn't enough room for him :giggle:

My DH does that at weekends (he works nights during the week) :giggle: as at least 2 of my 3 usually end up in bed with me.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat May 02, 2009 9:37 pm

i am glad i am not the only one :)
my hv asked last week when i was planning on moving sam into the cot- i didn't like to tell her charlie is 7 and i still haven't got him in his own bed yet :oops: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat May 02, 2009 9:42 pm

We part co-sleep with Grace - last two nights are the first time she's settled in the crib (well after the first night at home we didn't even try) but once she wakes for a feed she comes in with us as we tend to drift off while feeding lying down...
Much as I love sleepy cuddles I do rather like having my side of the bed to myself...

We co-slept with Isabelle part-time too as it was the only way to get any sleep a lot of the time due to the reflux... But we tried not to as it's really really frowned on with preemies...
So far at least Grace sleeps a lot better than Isabelle did... I'm hoping that continues as she gets older!!

Isabelle is in a very heavily stuffed puddlepants weedie with motherknit longies over the top and peppa pig PJ top
Grace is in a boosted FF with a weenotions wrap and winnie the pooh H&M romper.

charliesam wrote:i am glad i am not the only one :)
my hv asked last week when i was planning on moving sam into the cot- i didn't like to tell her charlie is 7 and i still haven't got him in his own bed yet :oops: :giggle: :giggle:
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Lottie is in her green FF with green shorties over the top :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 02, 2009 9:46 pm

We have never really so-slept, Kieran sometimes used to wander through in the wee hours and if it was 5am onwards we used to let him in, we all gather in our bed in the mornings and watch Tom and Jerry though
How do your ermmm, keeps up "relations" when you co-sleep all the time????? :oops: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat