hf1

Encourage me to de-stash

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Encourage me to de-stash

Postby juboo752 » Sun May 03, 2009 7:55 pm

scrunchkins wrote:If you destash just think of all the yumminess you could buy with all the paypal :wink:

WSS

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Sun May 03, 2009 9:14 pm

You could be helping someone else to get started with cloth nappying in an affordable way. The eco benefits get better and better if cloth and wraps are re-used rather than sitting around. So you can feel good about helping others/reducing landfill further as well as having the paypal.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sun May 03, 2009 11:41 pm

I have 2 babies close together - 16 month old and one week old. Not one of the nappies I use for my newborn were what I had from my first daughter. When I had Elouise (my first) I kept all her things - mainly prefolds and poor quiality, cheap wraps. But by the time I had Talia I knew about such better nappies so I haven't used any of them, other than using prefolds as changing mats :giggle: .

Honestly, if you destash, you can spend the money on stuff that will get used and will therefore be making so much better use of space, money and nappies! :D

(Says she, whos nappy stash is taking over the house and only uses about 10% of it :oops: )

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon May 04, 2009 1:02 am

another vote for selling off and buying MORE!!!!!!!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon May 04, 2009 8:09 am

afterglow wrote:You could be helping someone else to get started with cloth nappying in an affordable way. The eco benefits get better and better if cloth and wraps are re-used rather than sitting around. So you can feel good about helping others/reducing landfill further as well as having the paypal.

WSS! Someone might as well be getting use out of them, and if you end up missing them they're easily replaceable. :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat