Postby Kirstyh » Thu May 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Ooh they look nice

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: oooooh bbh all in ones

Postby Annette » Thu May 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Just when I was doing really well not buying anything :evil: They look good.

I will restrain myself until I have some more paypal though.........honest! :giggle:

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Thu May 07, 2009 3:48 pm

They are here!

Will post pics later, but I'm happy so far. Waiting to see how the leg fit is, Blythe shot off as soon as I got the pink one done up so we're skipping the pre-wash this once.

So pretty though, and the pocket is a good size.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Thu May 07, 2009 9:02 pm

The red one, and inside of the pink one, plus a stupidly soft booster.

Pink! with label still on.

Quite happy, so far. I wasn't sure about the fit of the pink one, but it didn't leak and the inner pad was soaked when I took it off Blythe. Lovely broad elastic on the waist. I think it will be a mare to dry, but it's not going to be an everyday nappy. The red one has to be washed separately for 3 washes so it will be a few days before she gets to wear that one.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu May 07, 2009 10:23 pm

They look really lovely, I want a pink one! How bulky are they?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu May 07, 2009 10:44 pm

looks lovely

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Jamling » Fri May 08, 2009 8:00 am

They look nice. I've not bought a nappy this year so far :shock: :shock: but I'm starting to weaken. They won't be any good for heavy wetters will they, please say they won't :wink:

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Fri May 08, 2009 8:35 am

They are quite high rise. I think they are slightly bulkier than an Itti, but I do prefer the bigger-bottomed look so I'm probably not the best judge of bulkiness.

For heavy wetters... hmmm. Blythe did about 2 and a half hours in the pink one, unboosted, before she pooed in it. It was absolutely fine, and didn't leak despite the inner soaker being wet through. The booster that comes with it is bamboo and is meant to double the absorbency. I think you could fit other boosters in if you didn't like the bamboo one.

I'll post an action photo link over on Members.

The service from Green-Me has been very good. They accidentally sent me two medium instead of the medium and large that I ordered, and are checking the large sizing for me to see if I need to exchange the red medium for a large and have also offered to refund postage if I need to send it back.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri May 08, 2009 11:12 am

We have 4 and I love them. they are one of my absolute favs. I boost with everything and have found them great for nights too.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat