hf1

what would you do ?

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

what would you do ?

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm

i ordered soem weenotions one size ones and before i ordered them i asked if the embroidery could be put on the front and lady said yes that was fine but now has realised that it can't be done so now i have a serious deilemma i never get to see teh embroiderys on the back when they are on as he can not be put on his front so the only time you see it is if i am carrying him but if i am not keen on side snaps as i find them fiddly to do up and hard to stuff :-? so now am stuck as don't want a refund cos i really wnat teh nappies but am not goign to be able to see the embroidery and if i choose side snaps not goign to be very happy with them as i finsd them very hard to do up i am so upset :cry:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: what would you do ?

Postby Pinchette » Tue May 05, 2009 5:17 pm

I'd buy it with embroidery at the back...after all how long do you spend staring at your clothed bum? You'll see the embroidery when it's drying and flapping in the wind on the line, whenever you stuff your nappy, whenever you take it out to put it on and you could always take a pic of it and have it as your screen saver! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue May 05, 2009 5:19 pm

yeh bit it defeats teh point of havign pretty nappie sodesn't it i am really stuck now

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

I'm with Pinchette, you could argue there's no point having fitteds that are anything other than white because they just get covered up with a wrap, or pretty nappies at all really because most babies have clothes over the top 95% of the time, but it all ads to the joy of nappying! We have nappies hanging up somewhere at least 2 days of the week, I get to enjoy them then, and while sorting and stuffing and snapping in inserts and making selections and putting them on DD :lol:.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 pm

i agree, get it if it's the design you want. As he gets bigger he'll be moving anyway so you'll see it then

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue May 05, 2009 5:34 pm

I agree once they get moving you see a lot more off their bum disappearing to cause mischief :giggle: which looks v cute with a nice embroidery on it :D

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue May 05, 2009 5:35 pm

i was thinking for the summer with a tshirt and cardy but no trousers for when he is in the buggy or something or am thinking of changing them to wraps as its not goign to any time soon he is going to be up and moving due to problems it just seems a waste to spend £20 + on a nappy an dnot even being able to look at it on in the summer iyswim

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 05, 2009 5:36 pm

I would just them as well, you will know how pretty they are. x :wink:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue May 05, 2009 5:36 pm

could you get it on the front of a wrap instead then?

I guess either you get the emboridery you love and have it on the back, or don't get it. Depends how much you want it really.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat