Postby charliesam » Tue May 05, 2009 5:37 pm

yeah wraps would be a good compromise

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: what would you do ?

Postby gayleygoo » Wed May 06, 2009 7:51 pm

I usually get embroideries on the back anyway. I once thought it was a waste getting them when they wouldn't be seen that much, but i now i consider it to be more about just knowing that its there :giggle: The nappies get left "lying around" the house, and pulled out of the bag at toddler groups sometimes and they get shown off there.

I buy nice underwear for myself too but it doesn't mean i show it off to everyone, its just nice knowing that im wearing it :mrgreen:

Gayle xx

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed May 06, 2009 8:46 pm

i have only changed one now to a wrap and kept teh rest as they were they did offer to make me a sized front snapping nappy but i don't think there would be any resale value with them for when i am bored off them lol

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed May 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Get them on the back!! Nothing cuter than a crawling/walking baby with a cute nappy and t-shirt on!! You can get some amazing boys babylegs if he gets cold! My friend makes them if your interested!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed May 06, 2009 9:46 pm

If you use terry squares a lot I'd get them all changed to wraps so you get more use out of them. :wink: I'd leave the embroideries on the back though if you're keeping them as pockets like PPS say they'll be seen loads when he's crawling or walking.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu May 07, 2009 7:34 am

yeh i was tempted to change them all to wraps but i do like the easynies off putting a pocket on i'll only see the embroideries when they are in the nappy box or on the line or if i am carrying him everyone else can see them feela bit sad really cos i really wnated the embroidery on teh front so i could see them he'll never walk or talk so i still won't see them but at least i know they are there the only dilemma now is i have too many nappies to use almost all of them b4 i do teh wash lol

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu May 07, 2009 8:15 am

:hug: Hanna :hug: sorry I didnt realise your little boy was poorly :hug:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu May 07, 2009 8:30 am

don't worry bout it doesn't bother me now just wished i could enjoy teh nappies more selfish of me i know spose i better get dresse dbeen up for ages but not done naything :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat