Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:07 am

Reminds me, must go get mine out!!!!!

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:53 pm

nup, it's a pain in the arse, although I could be saying that because I'm more than a little chore-allergic muhahahahahahaha

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:37 pm

Sometimes I love sorting them out, othertimes I think I will be taking what is dry from the pile, stuffing pocket after pocket can get boring, but pegging out on the line is nice - dreading having to wait for them all to dry indoors as it will double the time I think from memory of last year!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:03 pm

I was actually thinking tonight when we tried the heating out for the first time this autumn that it is good as the nappies will now be drying faster :D Not that it really matters I could wash every 4 days and have them take another 4 days to dry and I would probably still have enough :lol:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:38 pm

My favourite chore!!!! stuffing my pockets and arranging them all on Georgia's shelves :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:48 am

Charliemum wrote:I was actually thinking tonight when we tried the heating out for the first time this autumn that it is good as the nappies will now be drying faster :D Not that it really matters I could wash every 4 days and have them take another 4 days to dry and I would probably still have enough :lol:

I think once we get past newborn nappy and wrap size and into size 1 and onesize the same will apply here :oops: (a rough count would be 55 to 60 nappies :roll: )

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat