hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:01 am

My best buy has probably been my blueberry side snap pockets - they were the first nappies I ever bought, have been used for over 18 months and are still in fantastic condition. They also still fit Tyler on the same tightest snaps that I used when I first bought them!

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 am

:wave:
Fitteds
At the moment I'm loving my Dunk n Fluffs & Itti Boos, they are both so slim & absorbant. Plus a size large in both are a great fit on both my LO's in a size large even though theres 15mths between then! Makes my life easier, but am guessing the ittis won't fit George in the rise till hes PT'd! Do love all the different prints on the Dunk n Fluffs!

Wraps
I love my Dunk n Fluff wraps (only all PUL not cooton outers) over Dunk n Fluffs & Itti boos but they dont fit over bulkier nappies :( . So I also use Thirsties & Blueberry coveralls, with all 3 styles of wraps I've got a good selection of prints.

:wine:

My avatar
amandaindie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby amandaindie » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:29 pm

My favourites have also been my blueberry SS. They have been a brilliant fit from about 7 months and he is now 2 years old and they still will still fit him for a while yet and they still look in perfect condition. I also liked totsbots easyfits and use them a lot when i've run out of the BBSS

My avatar
mummymunchkin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummymunchkin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 am

Best buys: Tots Bots Stretch, Gen-Y classic wraps, Flip wraps and stay dry inserts and Smarti Pants

A few months ago I would have said the Tots Bots Easyfit too, but finding they leak alot for us now :( Sad as so pretty!

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:11 pm

My best buy has to be the BTP Little Comfort bamboo nappies we bought as a set (20 nappies, 6 wraps).
We were sensible in that we tried out ~8 different types of nappies (MEOS, Bamboozle, Baby Beehinds, Blueberry to name but a few) but this was the one that offered the best fit and absorbancy, and which we've (still) not had a leak with :D Had a few wicking issues with the wraps, but once we switched to ME Airflows, that solved that problem too :D

Dooby x

My avatar
mummyclo
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummyclo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Love my Itti SIO's, best buy so far :)

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby didifrench » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 am

:wave:

A while ago, I would have said bambinex bamboo with nippa fastening. It was the first kit I bought when I started real nappies, slim fitting and very absorbent, they did well on my 2 girls but are now very worn as I didn't have a lot of nappies when I started. I couldn't use any other nappies on my eldest, as they all leaked.

With my second, I have tried a lot! I love the pop n gro V2, the only nappy that doesn't need extra boosting, as she is power weeing now! Pop n gro pocket, still in size 1, slim but I put my own inserts. The easyfit is not too bad, but is not as slim as I need to put extra boosters for it to last more than an hour. Love the colours of it.

My avatar
Lola
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Lola » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm

My best buys so far have been Flips, BG v4 and Smartipants. Flips and BGs have been reliable and I always reach for BG when going out or somewhere. Smartipants are practical, easy to use and dry very quickly, I've had few tiny leaks with them mind, so they are not perfect...

My avatar
Kaatje
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Kaatje » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 pm

For me my Fuzzi's are the most reliable pockets, old style. Weenotions and Flexitots for fitteds and TotsWraps for wraps. And Llamajamas for longies.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat