hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Whats your best buy and why?!?

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi im new here. My best has to be Greenkids Anytimes. The fit is fab on my dd, the inserts are fantastic and they are really well made.

My avatar
bibble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby bibble » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:02 pm

My best buy has to be bumgenius but it's a bit of a love/hate relationship. I first bought a truckload in Feb-Apr 07, the velcro and elastic failed on all of them and I had to return them all to the US for replacement (at my expense). I did get replacements after a long wait and (since I got them in Oct), they've been bloomin' fantastic.

My other best buy would have to be the easypeasy hemp inserts which are the perfect partner for the bumgenius.

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:59 am

Oooh, this is so tough. I guess it would have to be BGs. They opened my eyes to a whole new world of pockets :oops: Colours are a bit dull but they are reliable and my DH loves em too.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:06 pm

I'd have to say BumGeniuses too. I'm sooooo bored of the (lack of) colours, but I can't fault their reliability.

I also very much like the HHOS, but they just aren't quite as reliable. They are a lot more flexible, when in smaller sizes, than the BGs, so enable DD to wriggle more.

Just wish I could onvince DH to try some other pockets, but he likes the BGs, so I can't complain too much. He even does 80% of the changes and all the washing!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:10 am

Best buy definately has to be the BG V2 when they were BOGOF - they are still my most reliable nappy, and look like they really will fit Evie until Potty training.

Sadie xx

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:53 am

I'm going to be boring and go with my BG's too... I bought them when they were BOGOF too so got them at a good price and they have not failed me once - especially with an Easy Peasy hemp insert.

And I like them even more now that I've made just under £40 from selling the ones I bought in bulk on Ebay :mrgreen:

My avatar
mum-of-3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mum-of-3 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 pm

It has to be Cuddlebuns quick dry -lovely velour inside and jersey terry (?) outer with 2 bamboo snap-in boosters. perfect night time nappy but it isn't too bulky for day time use either and you can only use 1 booster during the day.

http://igulee.fi/product_info.php?cPath ... ucts_id=63

My avatar
squashedtomatoes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby squashedtomatoes » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:37 pm

I know this conversation has been going on a while, but thought I'd add my bit. It's difficult to pick a favorite, but I think it'd either be my bamboo Little Kiwi Quick Flips (brilliant for night time or long car journeys) or my one solitary bamboo Baby Beehind, which I just love. Wish I'd found it sooner, and wish I could afford loads more.

My avatar
AAMum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby AAMum » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:54 am

Definately my BG's for reliability. They are just the best.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat