hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:56 pm

Best buy (as in most economical and used more!) are probably my white fuzzis (all 3 have/will used them and they work fabby!)

although I am partial to blueberrys at the moment and am tending to favour them!

jan x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Best Buy - Too hard to decide, changes all the time. At the moment I'm loving my new Weenotions Pockets and wraps I bought recently.

Louise

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:53 pm

My best buy would be my BTP bamboozle pack. Admittedly I sometimes think I wish I'd waited and bought gradually so that I could have more pretty things. But I couldn't be without them, they are so reliable and definitely an excellent base to a collection in my opinion.

My avatar
laymon
Clothie
Clothie

Postby laymon » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:35 pm

for reliability - Fuzzi Bunz
for pure cuteness - Blueberry

I have a tie for wool - Flowerpot tots crocheted longies and pixieknits crocheted longies

My avatar
Mrs K
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Mrs K » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Punky Padding - it's so absorbant yet dries really fast.

My avatar
tinderboxy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby tinderboxy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:45 pm

I wish I had discovered bumgenius a while back. They are pretty bombproof, as long as I change frequently enough/stuff with an extra booster/don't sue too much rash cream and turn them yellow in the wash.

They're the only ones that can cope with toddler diarrohea (sp?) on my boy who has no thighs, belly or bum.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Whats your best buy and why?!?

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:31 pm

i actually really like tots bots original...all mine are preloved and they dry quickly and fit dd's shape really well.

also loving BG pockets - they are a bit plain but so easy to take out with me and to give to the grandparents!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:34 pm

oh, and as for blueberries...i dont really like them!! they look cute and arent too bad with a slimmer insert than the one that comes with them, but they leak everytime on dd, and still seem really bulky and i am thinking off selling a couple of them off...they are just lying at the bottom of the pile and only really used for night nappies! xx

My avatar
Amoridimamma
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Amoridimamma » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:09 am

Oh, I can't decide. I love fitteds and the WAHM's ones are always my favourite, for ex. Jimmy Riddles, gorgeous, trim, always soft (and I live in London, IYKWIM) and super also as night nappy...and my longies of course!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat