hf1

Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Whats your best cloth nappy buy and why?!?

Postby lazylexis » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Updating for us atm.Previously greenkids were our best nappy but N has outgrown the rise now. Our best nappy now would have to be dunk n fluffs for me and BG as dh likes pockets!

My avatar
Fluffy pants
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Fluffy pants » Thu May 26, 2011 10:20 pm

I really like the Bonnibuns they are an AIO and are fabulous, really absorbent and superb fit.

My avatar
monkeyhanger
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby monkeyhanger » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 pm

That would probably have to be my bamboozles - just love them and they have had some hammer over the years.
I've even got a pack of brand new rainbow size 2's that i haven't used yet :oops: - but as i'm planning on three squishies (eventually) I am loathe to get rid of them. The rainbow colours are soo cute.

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby span78 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Our best buy so far has been thirsties duo wraps - they're bombproof! :mrgreen:

My avatar
Shamu
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Shamu » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 am

I was very lucky that I got on with my rainbow cotton tots bots that I bought in advance of ds being born. 7 years later they're on their third bottom and still going strong. They have faded a bit, some more than others, but they're still in great condition. They've saved me sooo much money :)
Then there's the 20 ikea flannels we use as wipes which have lasted three children and are still going striog.
Wraps have been hit and miss but I do like my Wee Notions pul for funky prints and reliability.

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 am

Issy bears! So cute, so absorbent for night + day love them :wink:

My avatar
Hippychick
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Hippychick » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:17 pm

Motherease Onesize Dry. Best value ever workhorse nappy with a ME Airflow wrap (now on bottom number three...) and go for 12 hours fine when night boosted. Only downer is a chubby tot can outgrow the waist, so best for slimmer toddlers if you really can make it BTP.

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 pm

We love motherease sandy's. We boost them with either a ME or LL Bamboo booster, and hemp on the outside between nappy and wrap/wool. Fit is good and when DS out grew the rise on size 1, i added snaps to size 2 to make a smaller setting.
Have used both sizes on both lo's and they're still in fabulous condition for another baby. They keep fluffy too if you give them a good rub together when just washed and wet - something i only just discovered after almost 4years!

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:19 pm

My best buy was my Bumbles, not fancy but the best nappy I have ever used! Still going strong on number 2 and get a perfect fit every time with the nippa. The only nappy that get's them through the night without any leaks (boostered with a prefold) covered with the ever reliable ME Rikki wrap.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat