hf1

Nappy Library urgent help please!!

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Nappy Library urgent help please!!

Postby nikkib » Wed May 06, 2009 11:40 am

I've been offered some funding for buying some new nappies for my nappy library. However I don't know what to get!! I have quite a few different fitted nappies, but not much in the way of pockets and aio/ai2. I have some prefolds as well, so don't need those... it's just those with wraps built in/snapped in that i'm lacking so help me ladies!!!

I'm hoping to get 6 WNSS (2 each size), but what else should I ask for? Should I ask if they could preferably refund the money I've just spent on some 2nd hand nappies for it? I would like to order another s/m/l ittis (just got one of each size atm), I also have 2 wnos, a large berry plush (should i get other sizes?) a blueberry os, and a large nappy nation and a couple of others (all preloved apart from 2 ittis!)

what would you suggest I get? HELP PLEASE ASAP as I need to email the guy with products and costings :S

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Nappy Library urgent help please!!

Postby flutterby » Wed May 06, 2009 11:45 am

IMO I wouldn't get 6 WNSSs I'd try to broaden your choices a little more, I find the fit of BBSS better than a WNSS, and how about some UD pockets, I assume you have fuzzis, what about bgs and wonderoos???

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Wed May 06, 2009 11:49 am

I have some BGs and wonderoos, and a couple of fuzzis. UD pockets and BBSS are good ideas! where are the best places to buy them from?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed May 06, 2009 11:53 am

I normally get BBs from stratford nappies, but shop around for the best price :wink:

UD obviously from them direct

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Wed May 06, 2009 11:56 am

What about a greenkids or a swaddlebees pocket?

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Wed May 06, 2009 12:10 pm

ok, i've emailed UD and i'm looking around at the prices of the others suggested.

Thanks!!!!

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Little Pants » Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 pm

I have a couple of ex-trial P'tits Dessous mini-maxis onesize pockets, which I'm about to sell on. My trial team think they are much better than Wonderoos , as they don't have the frill which can cause wicking, are much longer in the rise, so really do go to potty, but also popper up much smaller than Wonderoos.
PM me if you want one.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

I would'nt get 6 WNSS's either, maybe one or two (like a teeny one and a bigger one) and a onesize and an AI2 :D Fuzzi Bunz are pretty reliable nappies for people who are just starting out with cloth.

I don't really recommend Swaddlebees pockets or AIOs (they look OK, but ive yet to get a decent performance from them.) "Real Easy" nappies arent great either.

How many nappies do you need for a nappy library? :shock: that must be such fun!! :D

Gayle xx

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Fri May 08, 2009 8:48 am

I'm waiting to hear back from the council re:funding now, so i'll have to wait and see what they're happy to pay for. I've emailed them with all the prices of the different nappies i would be interested in, and so i'll just have to wait and see what they say!!

really hoping they do decide to grant something meaningful!!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat