Louise or anyone else with a WN AI2....

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Louise or anyone else with a WN AI2....

Postby juboo752 » Fri May 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Can someone do a comparison between the WN AI2 and an Itti both Large please :D

I've got some PP and really want to try a WN AI2 but i want to know how they compare to Itti's in relation to size and absorbency really!

We only use AI2 under jeans or trousers so they would need to be a similar size to the Itti's, if they were too big dh just wouldn't use them.

So i cant decide whether to buy more Itti's or WN AI2 :-? :-?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Louise or anyone else with a WN AI2....

Postby rhead » Fri May 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Never mind, see below! :lol:
Last edited by rhead on Sat May 09, 2009 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Fri May 08, 2009 6:35 pm

I haven't tied my AI2 yet but just going on looks the WN one looks bigger than the l itti's.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri May 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Do you mean in the rise? And Itti's are quite trim, do you think the WN is as trim/slim fitting or not, would you say they are more like a WN NL but with a PUL layer?

tia :D

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Not sure about WN Nl as I don't have one but they definitely look bigger in the rise but probably as slim/trim fitting.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Great thanks for the info :D

Think i might just go for it, i fancy a change. Now i just need to persuade dh that we really need one of these instead of more Itti's :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri May 08, 2009 7:33 pm

The AI2 is pretty much the same fit as a WNSS or WNNL as they're made from the same pattern. Absorbency wise I'd say they're about the same too depending on which type of insert you choose. You can have 4 or 6 layers and choose from bamboo terry, BV, fleece or minkee as the top layer. Itti's have 8 layers of bamboo compared to a max of 6 in the WN AI2 but have less surface area as they are narrower in the crotch and have a lower rise so absorbency wise will probably be around the same. Katie wore her AI2 for 3 hours until she dirtied it and it probably would have lasted longer.

HTH

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri May 08, 2009 7:50 pm

rhead wrote:I would say HLs are less absorbent, similar size (though the Itti might allow for a bigger waist), but I don't have my HL any more so not 100% sure about the size part!

:hohoho: Sorry, I totally read that as HL not WN :doh:. Actually, I've been meaning to ask if anyone knew the deal with the MF bamboo vs. all bamboo option for the WN AI2 soakers - a French mama asked me about it a week or two ago, she was convinced the 6-layer would have MF, but it seemed to me just something you'd specify in the comments, and that all bamboo would be the default? Or do you only get all bamboo if you have a BV-topped soaker?

I was envisioning these as being similar to a Berry Plush, interested to hear opinions!

My avatar
Hughesette
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Hughesette » Fri May 08, 2009 7:56 pm

i agree that the a12 is slightly bigger than the itti, but when on there was not much difference. The fit better on my lo as she has a big bum and thighs so the ss is better i think. Although i have never had a leak in my itti's. But i am prefering the shape of the new a12's x

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat