hf1

Louise or anyone else with a WN AI2....

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Louise or anyone else with a WN AI2....

Postby juboo752 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:03 pm

One more question sorry :oops: :oops:

Does the 6-layer booster have to have Micro-fibre in it, i really dont get on with micro-fibre and tend not to buy anything with it in :-?

Not sure the 4 layer would be enough though :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri May 08, 2009 8:05 pm

rhead wrote:
rhead wrote:I would say HLs are less absorbent, similar size (though the Itti might allow for a bigger waist), but I don't have my HL any more so not 100% sure about the size part!

:hohoho: Sorry, I totally read that as HL not WN :doh:. Actually, I've been meaning to ask if anyone knew the deal with the MF bamboo vs. all bamboo option for the WN AI2 soakers - a French mama asked me about it a week or two ago, she was convinced the 6-layer would have MF, but it seemed to me just something you'd specify in the comments, and that all bamboo would be the default? Or do you only get all bamboo if you have a BV-topped soaker?

I was envisioning these as being similar to a Berry Plush, interested to hear opinions!

From the WN website :wink:

We have two main types of insert to choose from:

1) Bamboo towelling, topped with organic bamboo velour.

2) Bamboo towelling and Microfiber topped with a stay dry layer (Micro-fleece, Cuddlesoft or Minkee).

Mine is 4 layers of bamboo towelling with 1 layer of MF topped with minkee

So if you have a heavy wetter I'd go for a 6 layer insert with the 1st option, bamboo towelling with OBV top.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sun May 10, 2009 8:33 am

I want one of these to try, but not sure if it would cope with Elouise's wees. I would defo need 6 layer but as above - i don't like MF really. BUT I would like a stay dry layer which isn't avaliable with just bamboo?

How slim are they? Will they fit under normal clothes? Having major trouser issues with Elouise. Have started using dresses as much as possible but that gives us shoe issues!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat