hf1

Sizing and walking

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Sizing and walking

Postby chezalan » Sun May 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Anais has only gained 2 and a half pounds since she was 6 mnthd, shes now 20 mnths, shes only 17 pounds, has had real problems gaining weight, but when i look back at her pics when she was 9 or so mnths she was a chubba and now shes so skinny, shes always been on the same tightest setting in med nappys since she was 5 mnts

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun May 10, 2009 10:00 pm

chezalan wrote:Anais has only gained 2 and a half pounds since she was 6 mnthd, shes now 20 mnths, shes only 17 pounds, has had real problems gaining weight, but when i look back at her pics when she was 9 or so mnths she was a chubba and now shes so skinny, shes always been on the same tightest setting in med nappys since she was 5 mnts

That's reasuring that her nappies still fit

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun May 10, 2009 10:06 pm

after having to hefty babies it is strange having a skinny minni, it's still funny to see Gracie toddling about on her little skinny legs and big cloth bum, sooo cute though

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Mon May 11, 2009 8:32 am

Molly has been in size larges since about 8months, and she just never got back into mediums! But he larges should hopefully fit until PT, and they're not on the loosest snaps yet.

Gayle xx

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chezalan » Mon May 11, 2009 10:25 am

Yeah they all fit the same still lol, even on rise, i think when they lose the baby fat the nappys sit higher up...or either that or shes just not growing :lol: :lol:

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Anna slimmed down once she eventually started walking. I don't really notice but you do when you look back at pictures. She's wearing the same nappies she was wearing a year ago on the same settings.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Tue May 12, 2009 2:51 pm

pookie3101 wrote:Anna slimmed down once she eventually started walking. I don't really notice but you do when you look back at pictures. She's wearing the same nappies she was wearing a year ago on the same settings.

Thanks everyone.

It feels quite odd thinking that she could be in the same nappies on the same settings until she potty trains. I'd just assumed that she'd grow out of nappies at about the same speed that she grows out of other things, but clearly that's not the case. Which is good as I might not need to put paypal aside for ecobubs in the next size up :giggle: I've ordered a large bbh today just to see if it is a better fit than the medium (she is just in the overlap between sizes).

She keeps grabbing my fingers and wobbling around the house so maybe walking is not far off.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat