hf1

i can't belive i read the description wrong on ebay item

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

i can't belive i read the description wrong on ebay item

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 pm

:x so now i am stuck with 12 kooshies liners and i thought they were going to be boosters and i won't use them a sliners anyway as they have no fleece so thats £5.50 wasted which could of gone towards somethign else i want

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: i can't belive i read the description wrong on ebay item

Postby rhead » Tue May 12, 2009 6:58 pm

:( Do you know what they cost from a shop? Maybe someone will take them off your hands!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue May 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Oh dear! I once bought what i thought was 3 preloved bamboo terries, but i read the description wrong and only got one of them, for more than the cost of a new bamboo terry! (there were 3 available, but i thought the auction was for all 3 :oops: )

Are they the cotton liners? Could you use 2 or 3 of them together as a booster?

Easy peasy hemp boosters are fantastic and good value too, i think they're only about £2 each! WN boosters are £4.50 for 3 but they are smaller.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue May 12, 2009 7:53 pm

i am not sure how much they are new i really wished i just got some hemp and bamboo boosters i think one hemp and one bamboo booster would be enough for him and i have got my new weenotions coming soon aswell and nothign to stuff them with i don't like the weenotions inserts find them really bulky i like the bbos but they are expensive i don't think you could use them as boosters tbh i'll do a pic in a min and ask your opinion

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue May 12, 2009 8:39 pm

just done some pics so if you have any ideas go ahead lol :lol: they feel like brushed cotton with one layer than a small bit of padding in the middle then another layer of brushed cotton but they are very thin and am sure they are liners not boosters

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed May 13, 2009 6:03 am

Did you buy them from a business on Ebay or a private seller? If its a business, they are pretty much obliged to take them back. I currently have a lady returning some organic cotton cloth pads because they are off white and not bright white......

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed May 13, 2009 6:10 am

They do look like boosters to me, boosters tend to be smaller/thinner than inserts (meant to add to the absorption, not to absorb everything on their own). A lot of people use them and it looks like you got quite a few, I'm sure you could sell them again for 50p each + p&p (boosters often go for £1, I think) to get your money back, and you might find it's worth keeping at least a few to boost fitteds or add to your pockets. :wink:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed May 13, 2009 6:13 am

And, from TwinkleOnTheWeb:

Kooshies booster liner - 3 layers of cotton flannelette, slightly wider at one end by about 1.5cm. Slim, add small amount of absorbency. Width at crotch 11cm length 29cm.

Available Single £1 or Pack of 10 £10.

So £5.50 not a bad deal!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed May 13, 2009 7:33 am

ahh right thanks they didn't seem thick enough for boosters maybe i should use them or sell them i'd rather sell them and put the money towards soem easy peasy hemp boosters i think i bought them off a private seller so can't return

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat