hf1

He's outgrown his nappies!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

He's outgrown his nappies!

Postby kt24 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:53 pm

Zac who is only 14lb has outgrown his size 1 tots and size 1 kissaluvs in the rise. He had a serious builder's bum when I tried to put them on. Seriously frustrating as the there is still loads of room on the waist.

I have resorted to pinching Lockie's MEOS for use at home but prefer something sized for out and about. I have two medium swaddlebees ocv which are fitting well and 4 size 1 bimbles which are fine.

Does anyone know if there is a medium sized/ size 1 shaped nappy that is quite long in the rise? One sized seem huge on him still and a size 2 tots just swamped him.

Any ideas?
Last edited by kt24 on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:40 pm

Bambineo/wambamboo are much much higher in the rise than tots bots (and any other nappies I have actually)

Size 2 nippa ones are really neat even when folded down :)

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:20 pm

I would echo the size 1 bambineos (a friend of mine is still using them on her 8 month old 24ish lber!), they are slim around the bum though so i don't get on with ours as dd's have chunky bottoms so they skimp a bit on them :wink:

I love the fit of swaddlebees ov too, shame they are so pricey :oops: :roll:

jan x

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:31 pm

Nappyjan wrote:
I love the fit of swaddlebees ov too, shame they are so pricey :oops: :roll:

jan x

I know!! I Love them but really can't buy any more when I can get two other nappies nearly for the price of one of those.

I did have an old size 2 bambineo with applix which I had the "not enough bottom coverage" issue with. I'm thinking that a nippa fastening one might be better plus Zac is a really long, thin baby so they might be a better fit on him than they were on Lockie.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat