hf1

Goodmamas, ordering Q???

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Goodmamas, ordering Q???

Postby flutterby » Thu May 14, 2009 11:48 am

Has anyone ordered from goodmamas before?

I ordered some nappies last night, and it automatically sets up and account, I looked last night and it showed my order, I then tried to find my order a little later so I could find pics of what I ordered, as they are no longer on the site, and it's not showing my order anywhere on my account, I haven't paid for postage yet so I don't know if that's related :-? :-?

Can anyone shed any light?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Goodmamas, ordering Q???

Postby rhead » Thu May 14, 2009 5:13 pm

I think you need to choose the postage option - I almost ordered some the other night, went as far as seeing how much p&p would be!

ETA: it was about $20 for 3 nappies. :wink:
Last edited by rhead on Thu May 14, 2009 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 14, 2009 5:17 pm

It wouldn't let me, it said rates unavailable, we will contact you, but I've paid for the nappies, it's $30 off ever $100 you spend so I got 3 :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu May 14, 2009 5:19 pm

I'd email them and check Hanna as it does say on their policies page that if postage rates are unavailable they won't ship to your country.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu May 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Hi Hanna

They do ship to the UK as a group of us from babycentre have ordered together to take advantage of the 30% off. Katie (Lallysmum) organised it all, might be worth asking her.

Lisa x

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:46 pm

I think they send a shipping quote separately (for verseas) & don't actually process your order until you've accepted & paid shipping.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 14, 2009 8:56 pm

I emailed them and got a very quick reply asking for my order number and PP transaction ID :D

Looking forward to trying them, provided shipping isn't alot they should have worked out quite cheap, well hardly cheap but yknow what I mean

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 14, 2009 10:11 pm

seems I somehow managed to create 2 accounts with the same log in details and each time it has been logging me into the older one not the newer one that I ordered on, any way it's all sorted now!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri May 15, 2009 7:38 am

mummytofive wrote:Hi Hanna

They do ship to the UK as a group of us from babycentre have ordered together to take advantage of the 30% off. Katie (Lallysmum) organised it all, might be worth asking her.

Lisa x

Is the order finalized? I'm tempted by a Sakura Tea :lol: but suspect I'll have to just cruise DS looking for someone who'll post to me.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat