hf1

Weenotions limited edition fabrics

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Weenotions limited edition fabrics

Postby flutterby » Fri May 15, 2009 9:51 am

Can't say I'm keen on any of them, but I need to get my laptop fixed so really need the money for that anyway!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri May 15, 2009 9:53 am

I'm never keen on the cotton prints - I think minkee and bamboo velour have spoilt all other fabrics for me...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri May 15, 2009 10:06 am

Frances wrote:I'm never keen on the cotton prints - I think minkee and bamboo velour have spoilt all other fabrics for me...

I agree with you there, apart from my 2 VHC nappies all my others are minkee or BV. :D

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Fri May 15, 2009 10:09 am

Louise wrote:
Frances wrote:I'm never keen on the cotton prints - I think minkee and bamboo velour have spoilt all other fabrics for me...

I agree with you there, apart from my 2 VHC nappies all my others are minkee or BV. :D

I'm the other way, most of Trevors nappies are cotton prints as i'm not in love with bv or minkee :shock:

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Fri May 15, 2009 10:48 am

Some great boyish fabrics - I would have loved loads when Matthew was in nappies!

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Fri May 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Kirstyh wrote:cute but too boyish for us - thankfully :giggle:

for me too!

My avatar
Hughesette
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Hughesette » Fri May 15, 2009 6:56 pm

I know I was looking at them earlier. I soooo wish I had a boy rather than 3 girls lol.

I have a nephew but they think that cloth is a joke :x so they prob wouldn't like it. But I soooo want the treasure map lol

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri May 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Ooh, forgot about my new nephew. :doh: Might have to buy him a bordercut OS pocket with one of the new fabrics. :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri May 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Louise wrote:Ooh, forgot about my new nephew. :doh: Might have to buy him a bordercut OS pocket with one of the new fabrics. :D

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I was googling myself (well FF) earlier :oops: :oops: , and found a post on BC, someone saying they had 2 S FFs and I was a little confused as the only person that has 2 small FFs is Steph, then I read the post, and they said that lots of their nappies had been bought for them by their twin sister, then it clicked, lol

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat