hf1

OMG...NO MORE NAPPIES!

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: OMG...NO MORE NAPPIES!

Postby rachyrach » Sat May 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Soupdragon wrote::This thread is a definite education on what you can use when pushed. :giggle:

Absolutely! :hohoho:

Also very educating in size of stash.....and educated now that my stash is too small so have just ordered two more greenkids, rose and lilac and my first fuzzi red with daisies....so important that I have missed the start of the eurovision song contest :shock: :shock: :shock: which if you knew me more would be a very big :shock: :shock: :shock: !

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat May 16, 2009 8:48 pm

What a disaster! I'm glad you managed to avert it. I have to say though even when I had two in full time nappies I have never come close to running out. :oops: :oops: That probably means I might have way too many. :giggle: :giggle:

I'm loving some of these emergency nappies though. :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Laura2904
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Laura2904 » Sat May 23, 2009 8:16 am

rachyrach wrote:What next???
A rolled up towel???

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat May 23, 2009 1:24 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I remember reading when I was first thinking about using cloth in an emergency a Dad took off his socks and shoved them in a wrap while they were out and about :giggle:

Only dire situation here was when water leaked into our changing bag and the only thing dry was a sposie in the bottom and I can't remember what it was doing in there anyway!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat