lost my enthusiasm - help me...

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:49 pm

hi amy!

don't give up mate!!!

if you like the bamboozles i have some brand spanking new size 2's that you could borrow as i bought loads b4 ella was born i would happily lend you 1 applix and 1 popper one they have not even been prewashed, they are beautiful!!!

i think you should def treat yourself to a new nappy, remember that you can sell it for half the value after so really a 10.00 nappy is only costing you a fiver!

maybey get your self a bumgenius as i'v heard nothing but good about these and they are slim and onesize!

i also second you getting some bamboo inserts, i ordered 1 sm 1 lrg and 1 40 x 40 square from babeco (i think) and they are really slim (just prewashing them as we speak (you should be able to use these in your swaddlebees too!
also got some hemp inserts from easy peasy which are the right size for fuzzis

i am waiting on some of the combo inserts from blueberry so will let you know what they are like when they arrive.

are you using paper liners? i have started to use them as well as the fleece and if there not soiled i wash them too! they do make the poo process a little nicer!

take care mustr catch up soon!

leah

My avatar
aims
Clothie
Clothie

Postby aims » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:51 pm

thanks girls - i am feeling a bit better about it all now i think - think i need some new inserts then - a combination of the 2...

what and where? you'll have to spell it out for me as i am useless! i need something that will fit in a fuzzi - is mf on the top but has long term hemp kinda storage... any recommendations then??

and i am gonna steal money from my dh but do it gradually so he wont notice lol. that can pay for the inserts - got a shift coming up at my other job [waitressing] tomorrow (providing i dont get signed off sick from my damn car accident) so i am already spending the tips i 'might' get. better have my best smile on then tomorrow and have lots of tables of young blokes in lol. :lol: that should get my a NEW fuzzi!!!..... i think you're right i am suffering fluffy post withdrawals...

My avatar
aims
Clothie
Clothie

Postby aims » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:56 pm

leah get round here and save me from myself lol. you can just tell me what to get i trust you haha. you can bring some more goodies to show me (including ella!) :-D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat