Tuesday Night Bums

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Tuesday Night Bums

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue May 19, 2009 9:37 pm

lol - at the wee and being a horror!

Toby and Blake are in their new WNNNs - although they do seem to gape at the leg (following their prewashing) with both parts of the insert in :(
I am really disappointed as they had fit so perfectly prior to the pre-wash shrinkage?

Both have stacinator fleece wraps over.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Gracie is in her pink dyed sandys, pixi knit bloomers and upsy daisy pj top. x

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm

2climbingboys wrote:lol - at the wee and being a horror!

Toby and Blake are in their new WNNNs - although they do seem to gape at the leg (following their prewashing) with both parts of the insert in :(
I am really disappointed as they had fit so perfectly prior to the pre-wash shrinkage?

Both have stacinator fleece wraps over.

hes finally crashed and burned but hes been a little horror today, then refused to give in and go to sleep!! hope the nappies are ok, how odd they seem different now? xx

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue May 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Toddlers are such hard work at times aren't they? But so funny really. Both of mine have their 'menace' days too and I am usually torn between pulling my hair out and laughing!

Lorna had mentioned that she finds her new style WNNN gape with both parts of the insert in. I tried them on both boys as soon as they arrived. They were perfect and I was really pleased as the old style give them builders bums! I then did a wash at 60 and put them on, they are now gaping?

As long as they don't leak (fingers crossed) I suppose it won't really be a problem

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat