Inserts for my Pocket Bots???

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Inserts for my Pocket Bots???

Postby Jenni&Babes » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:21 pm

Hi all,

They are fab btw! I got my first today and have ordered 2 more but I need inserts. I don't want to order Green Kids all the way from Aus, what else will fit? I've got the large and my large FB inserts are about 1cm too long....

Thanks!
Last edited by Jenni&Babes on Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:30 pm

I've not got a pocket bot yet) so not sure sorry hun x

My avatar
DevonLou
Clothie
Clothie

Postby DevonLou » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:55 pm

I use a bamboo terry padfolded with a slim hemp insert (the one from my hemp/terry stuffies fits well) behind.

Today, though, Bea went into nursery in her duck egg blue Pocket Bot stuffed with an odd combo - the hemp insert at the back, a tots hourglass terry booster on top of that, and over the top and folded all around so it went under the hemp as well, a large Aldi MF cloth. Worked a treat. So...I'd say a bit of experimentation is worth a try.

Tomorrow she will be wearing her new totally mad lime green/pink stripe pocket Bots (with lime green fleece and poppers, as desinged by green mad DD1) stuffed with a MF insert from Wee Notions - an experiment - they are quite chunky, but could I think drain the Atlantic (have been using insert at night with great success).

Good luck!

Lou

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:09 pm

DevonLou wrote:I use a bamboo terry padfolded with a slim hemp insert (the one from my hemp/terry stuffies fits well) behind.

Today, though, Bea went into nursery in her duck egg blue Pocket Bot stuffed with an odd combo - the hemp insert at the back, a tots hourglass terry booster on top of that, and over the top and folded all around so it went under the hemp as well, a large Aldi MF cloth. Worked a treat. So...I'd say a bit of experimentation is worth a try.

Tomorrow she will be wearing her new totally mad lime green/pink stripe pocket Bots (with lime green fleece and poppers, as desinged by green mad DD1) stuffed with a MF insert from Wee Notions - an experiment - they are quite chunky, but could I think drain the Atlantic (have been using insert at night with great success).

Good luck!

Lou

Lol sounds like a fab design! I've ordered the in stock lime, blue, pink, purple stripey one hoping it won't look too girly! I don't want to buy all boy colours incase next baby (ttc #3 next year) is a girl lol! :D

I'll have a look at the Wee Notion thanks - I don't want to have to use really complicated combos lol! :oops: But I have put m/f clothes on this weeks online Asda shop! :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:16 pm

I have been using an Easy Peasy hemp booster wrapped in a mf cloth and that has been working well for us.

My avatar
DevonLou
Clothie
Clothie

Postby DevonLou » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:51 pm

Annette - I just saw your ticker!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Lou (now too old to have more babies, so love hearing about others who can!)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:01 pm

Thanks Lou. I think this may be the last one for us - just the thought of coping with Charlotte and a newborn is making me feel exhausted :lol: But we are very excited that Charlotte will get to be big sister and I can try to get my money's worth from all my nappies :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat