Postby lollipoplizzie » Sat May 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Louise - have you received your UD yet? Mine is still not here. :cry:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Upsy Daisy wait time?

Postby Louise » Sat May 30, 2009 6:43 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:Louise - have you received your UD yet? Mine is still not here. :cry:

I ordered it on 1st May and it arrived on 26th. Hope yours turns up soon.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sat May 30, 2009 6:46 pm

I spoke to them last night and they are still finishing the orders from RNW. Mine is still being processed - I ordered at the last min on RNW. I don't mind though - I only wanted to know that it hadn't got lost in the post!

Hope yours comes through soon!

What did you order? If you don't mind me asking?

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sun May 31, 2009 10:13 am

I ordered a UDNN on 30 April, sent an email on Tues asking if it'd been dispatched as I was worried it was lost in the post but no reply as yet.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun May 31, 2009 12:54 pm

I ordered mine on thurs/fri last week so i have a while yet as waiting on the soy coming back in. ordered a udnn and a med insert for my pockets.

for wn (who i also ordered from on the same day i ordered a obv wnnn and a medium ss nappy. still need another 1 or 2 AI2s though :giggle: saving for my mooncup now though

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun May 31, 2009 12:56 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:I ordered a UDNN on 30 April, sent an email on Tues asking if it'd been dispatched as I was worried it was lost in the post but no reply as yet.

:hug: Oh no, hope either it turns up or you get a reply soon. I'm waiting for several parcels that appear to have got lost in the post somewhere. :-? :(

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Sun May 31, 2009 6:40 pm

Hi Lorna,

Sorry but neither of us have received an email from you! I'll check on your order now and let you know :wink:

And apologies to everyone else is waiting....you can blame it on me with my slow sewing fingers, stupid car that keeps breaking down and that I get too hot and grumpy in the sun lol!

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 am

Hi, I've resent the email just so that you have my order number. Thanks for looking in to it.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:49 pm

I ordered on 24th of May, and got an email today that it's been despatched :yahoo: Yay, my first UD is on the way :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat