AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

Postby beck » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:13 am

I think I have just about had enough!! It feels like every nappy I put on Phebie is just leaking and I dont mean abit of wicking her bottoms are soaked :evil: :evil: I've tried pockets, 2 parts and bamboo and hemp and microfibre I'm seriously considering giving up and I really dont want to I LUUUURRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVV my nappies but theres only so many leakiness I can take :cry: :cry:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:46 am

Has Phebie got to a chritical weight where she needs to up or downsize? Has she been more active and lost weight off her legs and possibly needs different popper settings?

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:57 am

Rae wrote:Has Phebie got to a chritical weight where she needs to up or downsize? Has she been more active and lost weight off her legs and possibly needs different popper settings?

I was just going to say the same - Flynn has started cruising about and he is loosing weight around his legs now. I hope you find a solution (((HUGS))) XXX

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:40 pm

Oh no Beck! Don't know what to suggest but hope you get it sorted soon. You must be sooooo frustrated. :(

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:51 pm

Beck, hope you manage to sort something out soon, where abouts are the leaks actually coming from or is that half the problem? Is the PUL needing some heat treatment to make it back to waterproof?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:20 pm

she has become a real power wee'r (the other day she wee'd while having some nappy off time and OMG!!) it seems to be leaking from everywhere, the whole nappy is wet. I've just washed all my nappies with no detergent in case of a build up and then put all the PUL through the dryer. Fingers crossed it's worked

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:21 pm

Also they seem to be fitting well so I dont think thats the problem :?

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:54 am

Oh crap beck, let us know how you go <fingers crossed tightly> :D

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:39 am

I'd try lots of layering, mf on top then hemp. Oh Beck, I really hope you can get it sorted. What is she like in a babybeehind bamboo, surely that is ok - no???

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat