hf1

AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:42 am

The only other thing I just thought is that as she has only been a light wetter til now alot of your nappies are fine for that and not for heavy, ie cotton pul covered pockets etc. Maybe just try using only things that are better for heavier wetters if that makes sense! Sorry just thinking what else to suggest.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:05 pm

clothmama wrote:I'd try lots of layering, mf on top then hemp. Oh Beck, I really hope you can get it sorted. What is she like in a babybeehind bamboo, surely that is ok - no???

You would think they would be alright, but my bamboo baby beehind and my new bamboolzes are completely saturated after 3.30hrs :(

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 pm

I like how slim bamboozles are, but I think that the trade off with a slim nappy (even if it is bamboo) is the amount it can absorb. I certainly don't rate bamboozles as a nappy for heavy wetters.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:55 pm

In my somewhat limited experience with bamboo (could get them out the drawer to try again :roll: ) don't the bamboozles absorb around the same amount as normal cotton tots type nappies, just the bam is slimmer. Sounds like a few extra layers of boosting might be needed even in the daytime.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:13 am

I think I found a good combo especially for night time - a tots original or bamboozles and under the flap a bamboo BBH fold up with a flannel wrapped around and a mf booster on top and then a fleece liner on top of the flap bit. I really do need to get some more proper night time nappies though :roll:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:22 am

When my fllece lined night nappies are dirty/wet I use my bb bamboo, with both its boosters and you can slip a mf cloth/ bit of hemp what ever in to boost plus a fleece liner on top and it works a treat!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat