hf1

My mega weeer

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

My mega weeer

Postby Annette » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:51 pm

Well, I think we are having trouble with Charlotte's ability to wee at the moment. She keeps waking quite early with some whimpering but then drops off again. I think it is because she feels wet and a bit chilly now the weather has turned. Last night she was in a hemp and terry stuffie with it's own hemp booster, 2 easy peasy hemp boosters a mf cloth and a bamboo face cloth and still it was absolutely soggy. Her shorties only just about managed to cope but she felt a little damp.

We even resorted to trying a disposable the other night (I know I am totally :oops: ) but that just leaked completely down her leg, just couldn't cope.

So our options are - to change her in the night (which I would prefer not to do) or well I guess just add a little more boosting - but she looks like a weeble already :lol:

Anyway not really expecting any advice just thought I would share - do you think she will go back to not weeing so much?

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:02 pm

Wow! That is mega weeing! :shock: Lockie has never been much of heavy wetter he gets away with a just a huggle at night and that has room for more!

Does she drink a lot? I guess she must. As you say I guess even more boosting is the only answer. Poor little weeble!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:15 pm

Annette, I'd suggest investing in a Jiant nappy as you can stuff on the outside too but unfortunately Stacey is on maternity leave at the moment. You can borrow Jacks to try before you buy if you want. He has a large chocolate brown one. Let me know and I'll bring it to the nappucino.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:23 pm

I wouldn't mind taking a look at one to see what they are like but I don't really want to buy new nappies. Stuffing on the outside won't really help the weeble effect - the Stuffie is great for boosting and her shorts still fit over it, I am just amazed how much I am having to boost.

Bring it to the nappucino though so I can have a look.

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 pm

Wow that's a lot of weeing! :shock: Could you try not letting her drink anything after 5pm? Or does she have milk before bed?

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:27 pm

Goodness me!!! that is a lot of boosting!!!

Georgia wears her stuffie with it's own booster and a hemp swaddlebees insert and it is usually still a little dry at the top in the morning!!!

Good job the weeble look is cute, looks like you are going to have to add more boosting to her night nappy :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:55 pm

No idea, but Charlotte sounds like a massive wee machine at night time :roll:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:57 pm

No idea, but Charlotte sounds like a massive wee machine at night time :roll:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:09 am

Well we ran out of Stuffies last night as they weren't dry so I tried a Baby Beehind with some extra boosting but she woke at 1am so I changed her then as I was convinced it wouldn't last the night and she then slept until gone 7am - had to wake her up to get her ready for nursery. So I am sure it is the massive amounts of wee waking her in the morning.

Don't really want to ration her milk, she likes her bedtime bottle. Mmmm will have to see how we go.

Anyway, I now know what people mean about super weeers :lol:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat